Spec me a Seven seater......

Associate
Hi all
I've just realised that in September I'm going to need a car with seven seats to carry the kids around in.
I'm looking for something a bit different from a Zafira or Galaxy which all the other child minders around here seem to be running :rolleyes:

I was thinking about a new S-max Zetec with a V6 but I have seen some customer reviews and there seems to be a lot of teething problems atm.

I'm also considering a Volvo XC90 T6 (2nd hand)

What else is out there, either new or 2nd hand for between 15k & 20K with plenty of power? The bigger the carbon foot print the better :D

All the seats must face forward.

Thanks all

Soldato
We had a toyota previa new shape D4D, owned it from new right up to 85k.

Wasn't serviced properly at all, missed i think 2 services but never broke down once, no problems whatsoever. It's just driving them is a pain due to poor handling and slow, but as a people carrier its excellent.

Associate
Toyota Landcruser, my dad has had the same vehicle (collorado) since new 1998 done 160,000 miles still as good as new. The trouble is its too good to change as it wont die no matter how hard you try to kill it. :p

Or get the Amazon, 4.2td goodness although it’s a dated vehicle in terms of looks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom