Spec me a Tablet for PUBG

Soldato
Hi.

Looking for something bigger than my Huawei mate 9 to play PUBG on.

I tried an Nvidia Shield K1 but it was pitiful. Terrible quality in regards to performance and the touch screen was so laggy it was impossible to aim with a sniper scope.

So I am after something better.

Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm trying to get CEX to refund me in cash, but they so far are playing hard ball...

Soldato
i play it on ipad air 2, the quality is smooth setting by default, does look a little like the xbox version, but very playable, certainly no issue like on xbox lol, but i also play it on my iphone 8 plus which is a much better performing device overall and so the game looks much a hell lot of a much better, playing is the same, just better graphic performance.

cant say about other tablets as i cant use android anymore, im too use to my ipad i find android awful to use, but any tablet that meets whatever the requirements for the game are should be what your aiming for, its not like running a pc. i like my versions so much i play them more and do better and can even win, so really you shouldnt need to focus too much on high spec devices, i find it more about the interface as it does take some getting used to when controlling your character.

Back
Top Bottom