1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spec me a Tablet for PUBG

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by Diagro, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Diagro

Sgarrista

Hi.

Looking for something bigger than my Huawei mate 9 to play PUBG on.

I tried an Nvidia Shield K1 but it was pitiful. Terrible quality in regards to performance and the touch screen was so laggy it was impossible to aim with a sniper scope.

So I am after something better.

Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm trying to get CEX to refund me in cash, but they so far are playing hard ball...

2. Alpherah

Sgarrista

Got to be the new iPad surely?
    No reason to consider anything else - £319 and tons of performance

3. Minstadave

Caporegime

It’s still junk even on an iPad Pro.

4. TheOtherOption

Soldato

It's been working perfectly on my 10.5" iPad Pro ... No lag at all! Looks and plays really well?

Not sure how well it'd play on the basic iPad but the 2018 model must be powerful enough!

5. ThestigGT999

Sgarrista

6. ExoMale

Mobster

i play it on ipad air 2, the quality is smooth setting by default, does look a little like the xbox version, but very playable, certainly no issue like on xbox lol, but i also play it on my iphone 8 plus which is a much better performing device overall and so the game looks much a hell lot of a much better, playing is the same, just better graphic performance.

cant say about other tablets as i cant use android anymore, im too use to my ipad i find android awful to use, but any tablet that meets whatever the requirements for the game are should be what your aiming for, its not like running a pc. i like my versions so much i play them more and do better and can even win, so really you shouldnt need to focus too much on high spec devices, i find it more about the interface as it does take some getting used to when controlling your character.