Spec me... An alarm clock

Soldato
As the title says!

My blackberry failed to wake me up at 5am today to finalise my Dissertation proposal for hand in at 12PM, woke up at 9.30 and almost froze with fear.

Solution is a fairly loud alarm clock < £35 and fairly stylish if possible.

Soldato
OP
Sonic bomb? :D. ~£25

LMAO.

I did have that in mind, but my sister is next door via a plasterboard wall, me waking up at 5/6am every morning with that might put me on bad terms :p

However it is tempting, annoying the sister is a wonderful pastime...

The driving one is kind of cool, but I want something fairly professional (if there is such a thing), one that is built to drive around my room would make me feel like a small child!

Associate
Well if you don't you soon will after waking up to it's full on attack :D. You can alter the pitch and volume of the noise, 2 levels of brightness for the lights and switch on and off that vibrator (which is meant to go under your matress or pillow if you feel brave) ;).

I'd say that's fair enough aye.

Soldato
OP
Well if you don't you soon will after waking up to it's full on attack :D. You can alter the pitch and volume of the noise, 2 levels of brightness for the lights and switch on and off that vibrator (which is meant to go under your matress or pillow if you feel brave) ;).

I'd say that's fair enough aye.

Or slip it down your girlfriends knickers during the night? It's win win.

Soldato
OP
lmfao :D

I think i might get a sonic alarm or that clocky one, for the past week i have been turning my alarm off in my sleep :p

Worse than this is turning it off in your sleep but dreaming that you're actually out of bed and beginning your day. Then you suddenly wake up later and realise your late, has to be the worst scenario!

Associate
Personally, I recommend an old school one with a hammer and 2 metal bell things. Never failed to wake me, or anyone else in the flat :p

Back
Top Bottom