[SPEC ME] An obscure guitarist/Guess at which number I stopped....

Soldato
What an awful list ... I am not saying he is the best because they are all so different and really it's down to personal taste but shouldn't Santana be up there?

Soldato
Never found Santana to be that interesting...although I've not gone completely out of my way to listen.

Skrillex is ridiculous though. There are even other dubstep/complextro artists that do actually use guitar riffs, doublefacepalm. Utter tom******y. The only saving grace is Bill Steer, but they should have had Amott too.

Soldato
Never found Santana to be that interesting...although I've not gone completely out of my way to listen.

Skrillex is ridiculous though. There are even other dubstep/complextro artists that do actually use guitar riffs, doublefacepalm. Utter tom******y. The only saving grace is Bill Steer, but they should have had Amott too.

It's the tone ... well and 20 percussionists!

But I thought the same about Skrillex (who I think is ok but certainly not as a top guitarist) ...

Anyway I'll leave this I had to do it ... sorely missed and again taken far too soon for such a talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom