Spectacle me some rechargeable hair clippers that cut very, very, very close

Man of Honour
A couple of months ago I finally migrated from a #1 to no guard. But I'm finding my current, quite old, clippers aren't cutting as close as I would like. They do the job but it doesn't look as close as I would like. I don't want to shave with a razor because of the extra time is takes. I just love being able to zip over my head once a day and be done with it,

So I'm looking for recommendations on rechargeable clippers that would cut very, very, very close with the guard removed.

Thank you :)

Yes I'm a slap head :)

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks but I prefer clippers as it's less effort and I have several moles on my head. I've had a few removed but still have a few to go and they bleed when bic'd.

Yes I'm a moley slaphead :D

Soldato
There's that skull shaver that's been doing the rounds for a good while now. Not used one myself but perhaps the sort of thing you're after? Seems to come from multiple brands but all look pretty similar, and really for frequent use and not for trimming anything longer than stubble.

Soldato
Having about 20 years experience of this:

Wahl balding clippers (yes, that is what they are called).

However after using them for 10 years, I moved to shaving with a razor. A combination of HeadSlick and Xtreme 3 flexible razors works better than electric clippers (and I too have moles on my head, never cut myself with this combination).

Soldato
There's that skull shaver that's been doing the rounds for a good while now. Not used one myself but perhaps the sort of thing you're after? Seems to come from multiple brands but all look pretty similar, and really for frequent use and not for trimming anything longer than stubble.

I keep hearing the adverts for these on the radio and they look fairly quick to use and hassle free. However I can't justify about £100 when my trust old Wahl clippers that cost me about £25 10 years ago are still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom