[Spoilers] Get Rich or Die Tryin' Review [/Spoilers]

Soldato
Straight to the point: Its good, not great. But don't watch it. Buy it on DVD in a few months for a fiver.

Anyway, it starts off portraying 50 Cent as a criminal gangster in deep trouble. He gets shot in the face and then he gets a flashback of his life, when he grows up from a kid onwards. Anyway, usual stuff. Bang bang. "Get off my turf" usual things.

I can't really say much more. Its the same miniature story every 30mins in the movie.

Like I said, buy it on DVD. Don't watch it in cinema.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
It is too long - the storyline (although based on his real life) drags on a bit.. I found myself thinking a lot of the time 'get revenge already'.

Was ok, but like the OP said definitely one to purchase for a fiver.

BB x

Soldato
If I do have to watch this in the cinema, I'm gonna wait a few weeks.

I can just imagine the first few weeks, "gangstaZ" from everywhere flocking in their numbers with their "crew innit" and shouting - "yo dat was sick yo" :D

Probably one for me to miss.

Soldato
Atari said:
If I do have to watch this in the cinema, I'm gonna wait a few weeks.

I can just imagine the first few weeks, "gangstaZ" from everywhere flocking in their numbers with their "crew innit" and shouting - "yo dat was sick yo" :D

Probably one for me to miss.

Haha, they were my thoughts too. Still, I've an open mind, if I hear enough people react positively to it (by enough I probably mean several million), I may well go and check it out. Highly doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom