Spooky Goings on in My Living room

Associate
Spooky Goings on in My Living room *Upadte*

Hi All last night me and misses went to bed as normal etc around 12:30am

We wake up with the alarm as usual at 06:30 - and get up at 06:45 on the clocks in the bedroom.

I go downstairs to make a brew and notice the main clock in the living room says 06:14 so just over half an hour behind, I think nothing off it as the battery in there is what 12 months old.

get ready for work as normal by this time its 08:15 I go to put my watch on which i left in the living room next to my keys like normal and this says 07:41
so again just over half an hour behind?

Very stange indeed?

*Update*
Just been home for dinner and the misses who's at home with the kids has just said the Cat has been acting strange it has been hinding under the sideboard all day (Cat Sleeps in the living room overnight BTW), The Sky box didnt work first thing she had to do the old unplug it and replug thingy and my misses iPad has drained it's charge was fully charged last night about 9pm used for about 10 mins then put away in the living room overnight had about 96% charge she came to use it and it was off and would not come on? until she set it to charge again....

EPM Nuke? Ghost's? or Alien's?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ancient-Aliens-Guy.jpg

What you saw was niether Aliens or ghosts Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus that caused a chemical reaction which caused a random electro magnetic pulse which only appears to have effected your living rooms time piece!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm more concerned that it takes you nearly 3 hours to get ready for work in the mornings.

6 hours sleep...are you guys not tired on a morning?!

According to my Qi book, 6 hours is the prime amount. Apparently people who sleep 8 hours a night don't live as long as those who 'only' sleep 6 apparently...

Back
Top Bottom