Sports-center showers. No cubicles. Will I look stupid in swimming trunks lol. Uncomfortable...

Soldato
The only way people are going to trip on your tiny willy is if they see it after taking LSD.

Oh, I meant they'd trip once they see the delicate size and stature, not physically trip over it, that would be too unrealistic.

Those showers are slippery with all that loose soap. At least that's what the man told me whilst I was pinned against the wall.

Soldato
Just don't jump around the changing rooms with it swinging around like some people like to....

Personally I tend to go with, go to showers with towel around waist, hang up towel, shower (to be honest I tend to prefer facing the wall rather than outwards as it feels more private), walk out of shower, wrap towel around me, walk back to changing place etc....

Also, 5star thread :)

kd

Last edited:
Soldato
lol just as i saw this my mate told me tonight he was in the gym and the fire alarm went off. he was in the shower at the time. he said he went out with just a towel, but now thinking, fire or no fire im puttin clothes on.

Soldato
I'm lolin p hard at the simple notion of this thread.

Head over to the bodybuilding.com forums and ask there, those guys will have more gym experience.

Back
Top Bottom