Spotify and Multiple Alex Devices

Soldato
No matter how much Googling I do I can not get this to work.

I have Amazon Household - my children added to my account.

Spotify Premium

my children are at an age where they want to independently listen to music on their Alexa devices in bedrooms.

I have set up Amazon kids on their devices.
They will not switch accounts when asked due to being linked to a kids account.

Their devices both play from my own Spotify linked account and as such only one at a time.

both have accounts set up in my Spotify account however I can not link these two their devices.

Please help me :)

Associate
Do you have a family Spotify account?

I have our family email account as the managing account which is then linked to all our devices so anyone can use it and doesn’t affect the individual accounts.

Soldato
Do you have a family Spotify account?

I have our family email account as the managing account which is then linked to all our devices so anyone can use it and doesn’t affect the individual accounts.

I’ve switched to this approach as endless frozen and nursery rhymes plays havoc with your algorithm and playlists! I should probably figure out a way of having my primary account linked to Spotify kids so that I can fire up a completely different app on my phone in the car for example.

Permabanned
Believe you need to create an Amazon Household then select a profile for each Alexa. Each profile can use a different spotify login from the family account. Dont think it will work with premium, unsure.

Back
Top Bottom