***Official Squad Thread***

Associate
Should this game run ok on a GTX670? Specs in my sig.

Am a long time Arma 3 player but fancy a change and this looks good. Is there any co-op? (players vs AI?) That is all I tend to play in Arma 3 now as enjoy the teamwork.

Soldato
OP

Am a long time Arma 3 player but fancy a change and this looks good. Is there any co-op? (players vs AI?) That is all I tend to play in Arma 3 now as enjoy the teamwork.

No co-op just pvp but if you like working in team with voice comms a must then you should enjoy it. There are a few talented modders working on some AI currently.

Associate

if you enjoy teamwork then you will LOVE it mate, its all based around communication with your squad

Soldato
I have seen him LA NOIRE quite a bit, awesome game that, I might get that myself.

Is he on Star Citizen yet?

Nah im waiting for other parts of the game to release before i drag him onto it. Most likely once it's full release though.

Hes loving squad now though! i accidentally team killed 3 of our french team mates with a nade up a hill......

Soldato
Play a medic if you are new in games like Squad and get confused on uniforms, thats what I tend to do if I honestly make too many mistakes. At least you can correct the TK then

It is a very extreme game in the range of FPS but well worth it for anyone who likes games with some thought required

not sure a GTX670 will handle it

I played it on a 4870 and a modern cpu and its ok just about. I'll upgrade at some point hopefully, my RMA (2nd) is somewhere out in the comos

Associate
Just bought this in the sale and getting absolutely terrible performance. Fps at 1440 with a Titan X (Pascal) is in the low 40's high 30's no matter what video settings I use. That isn't smooth either, it's choppy as hell, even on a GSync monitor. Unplayable.

Associate
Just bought this in the sale and getting absolutely terrible performance. Fps at 1440 with a Titan X (Pascal) is in the low 40's high 30's no matter what video settings I use. That isn't smooth either, it's choppy as hell, even on a GSync monitor. Unplayable.

very strange, I havnt been on it for quite a while but even with sweet fx/reshade I was getting pretty good frames and was lovely and smooth

Back
Top Bottom