***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
I've got a few hours on this, it's been a while since I've played a game like this and I must say I absolutely suck at it! Barely see any enemy in a game but they see me well enough and murder me.

Good fun tho, any tips on not dieing?

Soldato
OP
I don't think you can use those SweetFX profiles with ReShade as they are completely different now. Use ReShade and enter the values in the SweetFX config.

Soldato
OP
With Vulkan API support please :D

Hah, you'll need to talk to Epic for that!

Previous patch and today's patch changelogs:

Update 8.11 Hotfix (16 January 2016)

Reintroducing the "disconnect" and "exit game" buttons for everyone!

• In the last hotfix the "disconnect" and "exit game" buttons in the main menu were moved to improve compatibility with localization. Unfortunately this introduced an issue on certain screen ratios which has been fixed now
  • Fixed some vehicles not costing any tickets when destroyed on certain map layers

UPDATE 8.10 Hotfix (12 January 2016)

Yesterday an exploit in the RCON implementation allowing attackers to crash servers has been found. This exploit is fixed now and RCON can be used again. Here are all changes:

• Moved "exit" and "disconnect" buttons in the main menu to the lower right corner since the top bar was too small for some localizations
  • Changed collision settings on some bushes on Kokan that were causing vehicles to go airborne
  • Fixed US/RU razor wires not slowing players
  • Added check to RCON authentication to prevent malicious packets from crashing it

Soldato
OP
If any of you are now experiencing the "Server Closed Connection" issue since the latest Steam update, please go to your in game settings menu and disable all of your steam inventory items, and then try to connect. The latest steam client update has caused some sort of Steam inventory bug. Disabling these items will allow you to get in game and play as a temporary fix until we are able to solve the large issue that is present.

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABKsQjzNgQJmikltGYfy-6-977mmZfZzKE6ZAPYTyk8dyvKM7dqG3O7ah6n2MI3ZNVcjrt2FUAfEyEmF4JfQ3oRgY_eoaOYFlwT0kIRnv7u_Ol29GZ-fwacItg.7jO246_kBeGmryRjjMnY5qQq21w

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/25599-re-squad-skins-and-disconnects/#comment-275380

Back
Top Bottom