***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
Nice, the Kamdesh map looks awesome

Would anyone recommend any patches or mods to improve graphics? So far I'm using just the default in 3440 x 1440, it looks rather 'washed out' :( I think I used to use Sweet FX but had a few problems with it crashing the game / causing anticheat to kick in. The game looks nice but it would be nice to actually build in the better graphics / sweetFX / other options into the menu

Soldato
OP
Nice, the Kamdesh map looks awesome

Would anyone recommend any patches or mods to improve graphics? So far I'm using just the default in 3440 x 1440, it looks rather 'washed out' :( I think I used to use Sweet FX but had a few problems with it crashing the game / causing anticheat to kick in. The game looks nice but it would be nice to actually build in the better graphics / sweetFX / other options into the menu

We're currently going through all the maps and completely redoing the lighting/colours etc.

Soldato
We're currently going through all the maps and completely redoing the lighting/colours etc.

Awesome. It does look great great and have some fantastic effects, just the colours seem a bit dull/grey in places. Maybe I only noticed after using Sweetfx though

Soldato
OP
Awesome. It does look great great and have some fantastic effects, just the colours seem a bit dull/grey in places. Maybe I only noticed after using Sweetfx though
Yup I agree, it was hard not being able to use ReShade! A quick play around with GPU settings though and you can get the same result.

Still, the new chap doing the lighting is knocking it out of the park currently!

Soldato
OP
squadlogo_white_hires.png

Announcement
Post Scriptum Keys

Hey Squaddies,
The time for keys has come! Be sure to read the announcement for more information on Post Scriptum and who qualifies for a free copy.
Ready to claim your key? Click this link now!

middle_separator.png

Click here to request your key!

middle_separator.png

From the entire team at Offworld Industries, thank you for making it all possible. We hope you'll enjoy Post Scriptum as much as you love Squad!

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
yep thats why you got new key for both your originals. I bought on steam launch because I always have a balance there. nice trailer for this game, the planes are maybe best sounding I heard. Whoever does the sounds for these games is right on the money, its an important element for me lacking in even most big brand games

Associate
Im a backer, with the rifleman tier, "Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD)".

unfortunately I used an old email address which is no longer active. So im guess no confirmation code for me????

Soldato
OP
It was the one with 2 keys and the weapon skin and soundtrack.
So you got 2 different keys like you should have?
Im a backer, with the rifleman tier, "Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD)".

unfortunately I used an old email address which is no longer active. So im guess no confirmation code for me????
Please email [email protected] with proof of your purchase, email you have lost access to and the email you want it set to.

Back
Top Bottom