SSC Tuatara hits 331mph (or not)

Caporegime
So a little recap...

SSC claimed that Guinness were there for the run - Guinness denies it.

SSC claimed that Dewetron verified their claims, Dewetron denies it.

Michelin, when asked about the abilities of their tyres to do these speeds, refused to comment.

SSC said on the day they released the footage that they'd release better footage, which they haven't.

The speedo of the car was blurred out during the run - why?

The test driver is now not confirming anything either.

SSC has a shady reputation already.

The maths on Shmee's video add up.

Not a very convincing argument at this point, if thid turns out to be true I'll be buying a lottery ticket.

Don
If they're confident about it, then they can do it again the right way and prove everyone wrong.

You never know, this might be their plan for a huge media hype and then they go and prove everyone wrong. It's a crazy fast car, watching it tear strips of stradmans vw bettle it certainly has some minerals.

Don't get me wrong, based on the current evidence they are 100% wrong, but it would be rather a spectacular turn of events if they nailed it.

My money is on the egg

Associate
It COULD be a genius marketing stunt, stir up massive controversy and get a **** ton of media then do it again and prove its real infront of them...

Soldato
Well, if you take their gearing, it works out plausible, and they've only cemented further their claims about Dewetron, which is again, easily denied by Dewetron, so let's wait and see.

Associate
The video doesnt lie - the one they showed is 100% not the correct video for that data logging unless they slowed it down... but that is so obvious to anyone who bothers to check (as many have done already) I find it hard to believe they could be that stupid so its making me think its just a marketing stunt.

Back
Top Bottom