SSD Questions

Associate
Just wondering , im ordering some new parts for my computer in a few weeks but because im on a tight budget i cant really afford a big SSD such as a 128gb , i would behow to afford a 60gb one , im wondering would this be enough for say Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and around 2 games ? WoW + Black Ops 2 Mostly

Associate
I am using 60GB on my C drive (Samsung 830 SSD 128GB).
10GB of that is media files etc. So really you are looking at using 50GB to instal windows 7 and essential programs. Games are pretty big (8 - 16gb) so i doubt you can install any/many.
The point of the SSD as the OS drive though is to save big files elsewhere and keep it to only core programs and the SSD.

Associate
OP
Yer , im going with the POV gtx 670 and since its abit cheaper than the rest i could prob afforrd a 128gb , as mentioned earlier probably the 128gb samsung 830, i also wanted to do some recording etc with fraps , i think my new specs on the stuff im ordering will be good enough , i read online a lot thats its a second hardrive is a big issue with recording , so hopefully i can put win7 + few games on the 128gb and record to my 2tb 7200 rpm HDD

Back
Top Bottom