stable voltage for p5n32 -sli plus

Associate
can people post some stable voltages for me as the whole auto thing is doing my head in :mad:
i want to over clock my 2.4 ghz to around 3 -3.2 on air (yes i know summer coming )

worked out the locking of pci bus speed and unlinking mem speed so that sorted and i know how to up the fsb
i just dont know if to leave it all on auto or set values in the boxes i know its a trail and error thing but i havent got a clue on where to start :confused:

cheers stu :D

Associate
Set your CPU vcore to something like 1.3v and work from there. Move the FSB up gently until it's no longer stable, and then nudge the vcore up a little more (only +0.05v or so at a time) and see if you can go any further. Most people don't use more than 1.5v, so if you need to go past that, then something is not right.

Test after each FSB adjustment to see if it's stable, 20 mins a go on Orthos should be fine just to check.

Keep an eye on the temps whilst you do that, and if you start to go over 65c load then you probably need to wind it back in a bit, or try better cooling.

Most people up the FSB voltage by +0.1v too, as that can help things along.

You have read the sticky up top haven't you? :)

Associate
OP
yes ive read the sticky but there dont cover things like 1.2vht voltage and cpu vvt also northbridge and sothbridge voltage i was looking for someone with my board with simlar spec to give me a guide

2.4 ghz dual core geil ddr2 pc6400 and p5n32-e sli

Back
Top Bottom