Star Citizen / Squadron 42 - Space Sim/Combat/Trader : (The History Then and Now)

Caporegime
Good morning viewers today we have a big article about Star Citizen/Squadron 42 and the comparisons between the Wing Commander series and now. Star Citizen/Squadron 42 is being developed by the Legendary Chris Roberts the developer of Wing Commander, Strike Commander and the concept behind Privateer. The Wing Commander series were truly Epic games for there time and still highly regarded today, especially when the live action FMV's came into play and far higher graphical possibilities. I remember playing Wing Commander 1 in the very early 90's on my Amiga 500 it was so involved, you felt very much in the story and a love and respect for all the characters in the game let alone the combat gameplay!.
http://indieretronews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/star-citizen-squadron-42-space.html

Took me about 2 1/2hrs to write up :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
That was fixed about 5mins ago mr Ninja :p

Forgot to hit save when I edited that article, glad it was the last word near the bottom LoL

Caporegime
OP
It's in the first line too though....

Already fixed

Not sure why but I sometimes do that on this forum aswell, I wonder if it's a bit of dyslexia I know the word I've just typed out but then when I go over it or miss it it's not the word I wanted.

I'll see Commander, but actually type out Wommander for example

Really odd, will have to keep a check on that in future

Back
Top Bottom