Star Wars - Any books / comics from the Sith perspective?

Soldato
As title really... anyone know of any books, TV, comics from the sith perspective?

I am not a large star wars fan (though I do enjoy KOTOR) but wanted a chance to see things from the other side for once...

Associate
The Darth Bane series of books is written from an entirely Sith perspective. Quite a good series and a new one on the way soon. Best to start at the beginning with Path of Destruction though.

Edit: It's also set in Old Republic times. ;)

Soldato
TIE Fighter on the PC is also entirely from the Empire perspective if you fancy some gaming.

Soldato
OP
Thanks all :)

I grabbed the Darth Bane book (just the first one for now) so will start to read it, and will download the Lost tribes too :D

Sham, I don't suppose you know what the Darth Maul book is titled?

Tie Fighter on the PC is kinda old now isn't it? O.o

Associate
The Darth Maul one is called Shadow Hunter. To be honest...there were a few books spawned from the latest films although they're not very good and crippled by having to tie in with the events of those dire films. Having said that...the last 3 books of the Republic Commando series were not bad at all. Karen Traviss is definitely one of the better authors. Timothy Zhan still holds the crown, imo, although she'd definitely be second.

You definitely got the best one for Sith...from the novels anyway. I won't give anything away about why it's an essential read for all things Sith but it was a story that needed to be written.

Hope you enjoy. :D

Top Bottom