£££ - Starting a small IT business, need some ideas for Logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
So,

TLDR: I am in need of a little bit of graphical help ... I've just drawn a total blank! First off, I don't want anyone to do it for free, that's unfair and not the way to do business.

Now, I am starting a small Web-Design / IT Consultancy business, just something on the side whilst I finish my university degree as well as develop as a side interest. I've done a fair bit of graphical design already, but I am total blank for what to do when it comes to my own business.

I am happy to pay for some help, but I will tell you know it's not going to be a multi-billion pound affair ... I don't have much money but I know that you can't expect these things for free!

Just want some help designing a graphic/logo for my business. I've got the web domains all ready and have started to put into place the website code and what not... I've built a good few websites for £££ but ... a total blank!

So, send me a trust if your interested! I'm going to start in this forum as I have seen a couple of things I liked over the XXX years I have been here. But will go to the regular sites if nothing comes up!

Cheers,

Grady

EDIT: Also, I welcome some GD nobery :D

Last edited:
Soldato
gradyhawks, you're at uni, go have a chat with the 'graphic design' department if there is one, you'll likely find someone there willing to do you a logo for portfolio and/or beer money.

Permabanned
OP
gradyhawks, you're at uni, go have a chat with the 'graphic design' department if there is one, you'll likely find someone there willing to do you a logo for portfolio and/or beer money.

Ah thats a good shout! Will put up an add there, see if any young eagerlings bite!

Tea Drinker
Don
On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the most important) for starting a business, this should be about 8 maybe 9. It's not very important, don't get hooked up on it.

This is from experience, I spent nearly £1k on cards, sign writing, web site, logo building and it hasn't mattered one bit, it might have mattered very slightly.

Put a bandage on your laptop and take a picture.

Permabanned
OP
On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the most important) for starting a business, this should be about 8 maybe 9. It's not very important, don't get hooked up on it.

This is from experience, I spent nearly £1k on cards, sign writing, web site, logo building and it hasn't mattered one bit, it might have mattered very slightly.

Put a bandage on your laptop and take a picture.

I've been doing this as a small on the side thing for about 2 years now, just doesn't seem right that I am doing websites for all these people and don't even have one myself!

Appreciate the advice, only plan on getting some logo help I can manage the rest of the stuff without spending any cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom