Stealing drinks out of the works fridge

Associate
Some ••••••• •••• stole my drink out of the fridge.
I’m not really that bothered its only a drink but I want to get the •••• back. he moans people use this tools but he has no problem using other people’s tools, so something needs to be done.

I have a can that I’m going to empty and fill with something.

I was going to fill it with pee but that’s too much work, viniger... but that stinks

So now I’m thinking baby multi vitamins it don’t smell nice so I’m guessing it won’t taste very nice, 3 doses should do it?
Suggestions? Obviously I don’t want to kill, harm etc hence baby vitamins, laxatives would be funny but no!

Associate
Why don't you put something in the can that will leave a stain on his lips, let him explain the reason for that affliction to all his work colleagues.

Associate
OP
Just looked at the baby bits ingredients it has penut oil.
That can’t cause an allergic reaction can it?

Prune juice won’t work in time and when it does work it would seem normal to him he takes a **** and the whole workshop smells like a wet dog died and I’m not joking

Soldato
I remember many years ago when someone used to do this at one my old work places so someone ****** in there bottle of orange and put the bottle back in the fridge...

That person never again stole anyone elses drinks...:p

Associate
OP
I remember many years ago when someone used to do this at one my old work places so someone ****** in there bottle of orange and put the bottle back in the fridge...

That person never again stole anyone elses drinks...:p
I’m going to drill a hole and empty the can and inject back in I’d have to dehydrate myself and pee in a container and inject so no too much work for me

Soldato
Be very careful before you go 'doping' a drink to be consumed by the offender(s)

People can and have been prosecuted for doing this

Maliciously administering poison, &c. with intent to injure, aggrieve, or annoy any other person.
Whosoever shall unlawfully and maliciously administer to or cause to be administered to or taken by any other person any poison or other destructive or noxious thing, with intent to injure, aggrieve, or annoy such person, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and being convicted thereof shall be liable

There are more serious offences if you cause serious harm and even this offence is subject to a term of imprisonment up to 5 years and is subject to trial in Crown Court.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom