DoW2 gold
Dragon Age + expansions
The Witcher
Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Lego Harry Plopper
and a bucket load of Indie games

Associate
Apparently you have to be in the country (based on your IP address) where the account is registered.

I did manage to get the CoH pack when I was in the US of A, back in Sept, despite having a UK based account. As I recall there was a command to tell Steam that the account was UK even on a US IP... If I can find it amongst my support answers I'll paste it here.

Found it.

<copy from email>
A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Please try your purchase by launching Internet Explorer or Firefox and using this link: http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=gb Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you encounter any further difficulty.
</copy>

Last edited:
Associate
L4D2 has been on offer about 6 times the last 2months, not complaining like i got it for £3.75 when it was, well worth it!
also metro was brilliant for the £7ish it cost
really do hope they make some big savings on the big titles, CoD, MoH, Lost Planet 2, JC2, Resi etc.! certainly know where half my moneys going

Associate
Perhaps we will see more Indie game packs - they were the highlight of the last sale.

Also, I hope they bring the new Tomb Raider on special offer again - I dithered too long on buying and lost out last time. :(

Soldato
Associate
Definate buys:

Civ IV complete
Metro 2033
Batman AA GOTY
ARMA 2: Arrowhead+ DLC

Then the maybe list:
Indie Packs/games
Anno 1404 Gold
Amnesia Dark Descent
Monkey Island Series