Steam Christmas Sale 2012

Games I bought :

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - £3.24
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - £6.24
Tomb Raider: Anniversary - £1.74
Deadlight - £4.99
Far Cry 3 - £29.99 (Wish I waited till it was on sale)
Mark of the Ninja - £5.99
X3 Terran War - X3TC and X3AP Bundle - £9.99 (Should have waited as well)
Mount and Blade: Warband - £3.74
Cossacks: Back to War - £0.99
Far Cry - £1.74
Race 07 - £0.74
Thomas Was Alone - £2.99
GTR Evolution, STCC The Game, RACEOn Expansion, Race Injection,Thief Bundle - £13.41
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - £6.24
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point - £0.39

Gifts I bought :

Mirror's Edge - £3.24
itman 2: Silent Assassin, Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge, Toki Tori, Hitman Absolution Public Enemy Disguise - £2.46
Magnetis - £0.37
Dungeon Defenders - £2.49
Sleeping Dogs - £2.69
Sleeping Dogs - £2.69

Total Spent - £106.36

Bought more than I thought :o

I bought nothing at all, I already have enough games to be getting on with. Metro 2033 was my last purchase when it was last on offer.
Only one I was tempted by was Sleeping Dogs but decided against it until next season of offers.

Nope, waiting :p

I bought nothing at all, I already have enough games to be getting on with. Metro 2033 was my last purchase when it was last on offer.
Only one I was tempted by was Sleeping Dogs but decided against it until next season of offers.

Same here. I bought X3 and that was it.

I'll wait for Sleeping Dogs to come down to a fiver. I notice prices in the MM have actually gone up because the Steam sale discount was so poor.

This Steam sale was majorly disappointing. Most discounts were -50 or -66%, and many of the titles were cheaper elsewhere. Must try harder, Valve.

Unless they have listened to the criticism from EA, etc.

R.U.S.E. - £2.49
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - £6.24
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - £1.74

Total £10.47, must be the least I've ever spent in a steam chrimbo sale.

Darksiders franchise pack @ £11.89 is stunning value. If you like a God Of War/Dantes Inferno/Prince Of Persia (2008) type game then you will like this a lot. Simple hack n slash fun in a LOTR ish fantasy world :D

Witcher 2 worth getting? I hate oblivion and skyrim mainly due tot he first person melee combat is this similar as i do like a RPG and I currently dont have my PC ones that arent MMOs

Witcher 2 worth getting? I hate oblivion and skyrim mainly due tot he first person melee combat is this similar as i do like a RPG and I currently dont have my PC ones that arent MMOs

The Witcher 2 is incredible. It can be very hardware demanding, though, and it's very, VERY tough when it comes to the combat. So be ready for that. Regardless, snap it up.

Back
Top Bottom