I picked up the following:

• RAGE
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Torchlight II
  • Civilizations V Gods and Kings
  • Spec Ops The Line
  • Skyrim - Dawnguard

Think It cost me in total £22 ish give or take

Not a bad haul though I'm thinking of picking up darksiders 2 at some stage, anyone know its going cheaper anywhere else?

• Anno 2070
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Assassin's Creed II
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Alan Wake
  • Alan Wake: American Nightmare
  • Borderlands Season Pass
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Darksiders
  • Darksiders 2
  • Deadlight
  • Dishonored
  • F1 2012
  • FTL
  • Hotline Miami
  • I Am Alive
  • L.A. Noire Complete Edition
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Max Payne 3
  • Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
  • Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack - 2 Pack
  • RAGE
  • Rome: Total War
  • Skyrim - Dawnguard
  • Skyrim Hearthfire
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior
  • Spec Ops The Line
  • Stronghold Complete Pack
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP + SoC
  • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
  • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2
  • Torchlight II - 2x for me and my other half
  • Tropico 4
  • Witcher 2

Over £250... but bought few games for my Missus and repurchased some console games that I've already sold and prefer to have them on PC/Steam anyway.

So that's me sorted for another 12 months ;)

I was going to play Mirror's Edge on my Dell IPS in game mode to brighten up the room, but it seems to have mysteriously uninstalled itself.

Google Fu hasn't helped me much, has this happened to anyone before?

Check the thread on it here

Ah cheers! :)

It's a great concept, but the fps side of it is bloody god awful. Granted bad fps gameplay can be made much better by being supported by the lego mechanics of Minecraft etc. so in theory it's great, but in the actual games that you play, you'll never be building anything as there is no time or point IMO so it just boils down to being a bad fps game.

Ah that's a shame, thanks for the summery, I'll have a look at the main thread but probably give it a miss.

Did Steam honour the accidental 91% discount blunder on Sleeping Dogs to the people that got it in time or did they refund it and remove the game from your accounts?

Crysis Maximum Edition - £3.74
Sleeping Dogs - £2.69
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - £6.24
Mirror's Edge - £3.24
Secret of the Magic Crystals - £1.59

£17.50 worth of games there. Not bad.

Yea, i kept a copy of Sleeping Dogs in my basket, was about to hit buy and the price went up.

Thought i'd keep it in there because Steam have a rep of being good guys with things like that, but no it was ninja style removed from my basket.

Last edited:
Wish they would accidentally apply a similar discount to the rest of the catalogue :p

Could you imagine?

I don't think that Valve 'accidentally' put up the 91% discount on Sleeping Dogs, I would imagine that they'd take it back and refund everyone if that happened.

Maybe they were just feeling generous for a hour or so.

I think my Student Loan comes through tomorrow, should be interesting to see whether I'll go out and spend spend spend on the final day of the sale.

Back
Top Bottom