Steam Deal: Empire Total War 50% off @ £14.99 until 12th Oct

Soldato
In celebration of the newly released ETW DLC, Steam are once again giving 50% discount on the full ETW game...

headernuh.jpg

£14.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/10500/

Deal runs until 6pm UK time on 12th Oct!

Permabanned
I want to like the Total War games but I can't seem to get into them. I also suffer from the irrational urge to buy Steam special offers though :p

Associate
I've played all of the total war series of games and really liked them all, especially the original shogun and rome which i loved.

Can't really explain why but I've hardly played Empire it just doesn't grip me like the previous versions, I just hope for the next release they go back to what made the game great, would love to see Rome Total War 2.

Soldato
I bought this last time it was on offer on Steam, thought it wasn't this cheap!

Played it once a while back and it was very buggy. I know patches have been released but just don't feel any draw to try it again. Was a big fan of Rome TW though, that was a great game.

Soldato
This still isn't worth the £15 in my opinion, stick with the older TW games, they made a bit of a mess of this one.

I just don't like the combat in it at all, units are far too similar and frankly I dont' want to buy addon units that should have been in the game to spice it up.

Back
Top Bottom