*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
  • Steam Halloween sale: 28th Oct to 1st Nov 2021
  • Steam autumn sale: 24th Nov to 30th Nov 2021
  • Steam winter sale: 22nd Dec 2021 to 5th Jan 2022

maybe good deals maybe rubbish?

i would not mind New World on sale for 20% off

Soldato
Might actually get round to buying something this year.

I've had all I want for many years now and just buying some tat to fill the gaps. I will probably get some Early Access survival game, again. I seem to have a huge number of them.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Awesome, means cdkeys sites will have even cheaper keys :D

Steam has not done proper sales for many years now. Used to love those flash sales.

Soldato
Might actually get round to buying something this year.

I've had all I want for many years now and just buying some tat to fill the gaps. I will probably get some Early Access survival game, again. I seem to have a huge number of them.

Get Project Zomboid if you haven't already got it. It's good fun especially with few QoL mods.

Just got into Farming Simulator 19 :cool: so might get the new FS22 if it makes into any of the sales.

Last edited:
Soldato
@bayo000 I've been looking at that for a long time, might have to jump in. Yeah I started FS19 but never really got the hang of managing crops etc. I never knew the order to sow, plant seeds etc. That's what put me off.

Soldato
@bayo000 I've been looking at that for a long time, might have to jump in. Yeah I started FS19 but never really got the hang of managing crops etc. I never knew the order to sow, plant seeds etc. That's what put me off.

I'm still figuring it out myself, so far I spent lot more time watching youtube let's plays than actually playing the game. :)

Soldato
Who sets the prices of games on sale? Is it Steam or the developers / publishers?

From my understanding, Steam negotiates with the publishers (or smaller dev studios) to put their game into the sales. However, 9 times out of 10, the 'original' price is more than it was before the sale making the discount seem much better than it actually is. It's a very common tactic in all sales.

Check it out!!! This $60 game is now $45! A huge 25% off!.... Realistically the game was probably $50 before the sale so you're only getting 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom