*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
Ended up with a few games this sale, not all on Steam though. Mission Critical, Strike Commander and Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood on GOG. Then Moving Out, The Room, Vanquish and Nexomon on Steam. Not sure if I want anymore just yet, depends on prices.

Soldato
just a few for me this time

Trouble Witches Origin - Episode1 Daughters of Amalgam - - £0.69
Mutant Football League - £3.41
Sky Force Reloaded - £3.23

Soldato
Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY
Suzerain
Some DLC for Assetto Corsa

Also took a fancy to Starsector over the holidays, had to buy a key from the developers though as not currently on Steam as yet.

V F

V F

Soldato
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2 is one hell of an addictive game. The immersion of speed really is something. MotoGP 21 has the best bike physics. Ride 4 seems to have the worst physics as apparently it got dumbed down because people were complaining it's too hard. Though Ride 4 has a great selection of tracks and riding at night with all the headlights on.

The best part of the TT game is you can feel the rumble on the triggers for braking and accelerating for the Xbox Elite controller.

Associate
Purchased both BF2042 and Cyberpunk 2077 on the Epic sale. I refunded Battlefield after 20 minutes playing it (third time attempting it, just don't like the gameplay), and Cyberpunk without playing it - I realised that I was never going to play it having never been hooked to play more than a few hours of Grand Theft Auto V, The Witcher 3, or Red Dead Redemption 2.

V F

V F

Soldato
I've never played Grand Theft Auto V. I've had it on Steam from a sale years ago then Cyberpunk got me hooked last month.

I've seen a very weird side to Grand Theft Auto V on twitch. A lot of people are into role playing with it.

Soldato
I've never played Grand Theft Auto V. I've had it on Steam from a sale years ago then Cyberpunk got me hooked last month.

I've seen a very weird side to Grand Theft Auto V on twitch. A lot of people are into role playing with it.

GTA V story is amazing.

Twitch streams for GTA V are indeed weird. A group of people use a private server called NoPixel.

Associate
Purchased Civilization 6 Platinum for about £12.50, rather than its list price of £144. Also Nascar Heat 5 Ultimate for about £7, and the remaining Total War Warhammer DLC.

Considered Hearts of Iron IV but having bought Civi, and with Total War Warhammer III on the way, I decided against it for now.

Soldato
OP
Purchased Civilization 6 Platinum for about £12.50, rather than its list price of £144. Also Nascar Heat 5 Ultimate for about £7, and the remaining Total War Warhammer DLC.

Considered Hearts of Iron IV but having bought Civi, and with Total War Warhammer III on the way, I decided against it for now.
should check out cdkeys i got this for £2.99 the other day (Civ 6 platnium editon)

Back
Top Bottom