Steam Summer Sale 2022

Soldato
I watched the first Halo TV show on Channel5 this week and it wasn't quite as bad as I expected. So I nearly bought the Master Chief collection yesterday because.... well, mental illness probably. I have a distant memory of playing through part of Halo a very long time ago, but getting bored of repetitive bits and silly enemies. So I've no idea if I'll get my £11.99's worth out of this. But who knows! One of 'em must be entertaining, right?? :)

I'll probably just end up playing Borderlands2 again, as usual.

Soldato
Comes to show how much the Steam sales have devalued and less people care about them when a post like this comes up 3 hours after the Steam sales goes live.

Soldato
I watched the first Halo TV show on Channel5 this week and it wasn't quite as bad as I expected. So I nearly bought the Master Chief collection yesterday because.... well, mental illness probably. I have a distant memory of playing through part of Halo a very long time ago, but getting bored of repetitive bits and silly enemies. So I've no idea if I'll get my £11.99's worth out of this. But who knows! One of 'em must be entertaining, right?? :)
You can get 3 months xbox gamepass for a quid at the moment if you're not already a user, the entire master chef collection is there.

Soldato
And if you're savvy you'll buy 1/2/3 years of Xbox live for £20 a year and convert it into 1-3 years of GamePass
Often thought of doing this but not enough of personal interest to me on there to maintain the sub that long.

I just grab a £1 trial when they're about, play what i'm interested in, wait 6 months and rinse repeat. I've probably had 4 or 5 £1 'trials' at this point :D

Soldato
Often thought of doing this but not enough of personal interest to me on there to maintain the sub that long.

I just grab a £1 trial when they're about, play what i'm interested in, wait 6 months and rinse repeat. I've probably had 4 or 5 £1 'trials' at this point :D
I did it as I was going to buy Back4Blood on Steam. For £10 more i was able to get 3 years of GPU and play some other games like Halo. Seemed like a no brainer!

But I wouldn't keep subscribed on a monthly basis. I've barely used it this year.

Associate
Might be finally time i grab RDR2.
Ill admit im not into story driven games too much but do enjoy open world with plenty of combat hence why ive held off this for so long.

Soldato

I'll probably just end up playing Borderlands2 again, as usual.
I tried to watch it but thought it was woeful petty much like the last Halo game.

Soldato
I tried to watch it but thought it was woeful petty much like the last Halo game.
I finally finished it last night, there is half a good story there. Everything around Master Chief is decent enough, all the stuff with Madrigal and the rebels is zzzzzz

I will check out season 2 as it left me wanting more...just about.

Back
Top Bottom