Steam Summer Sale 2022

Associate
Such a change of times! I like so many posters here, used to look forward to these sales and seeing what people buy. Used to budget.

For me this year, I am picking up some retro games for sale, the big box sims from Microprose, either on GOG or Steam. It's great to see Harrier Jump Jet and the like, it was rubbish but to be able to fire it up and try again for nostalgia. Hoovering up sims I never played!

The nineties was such an exciting time for gaming, but an equally a brutal period for PC ownership. My 386 was obsolete in a year and could not play mid nineties games.

Soldato
Best thing about them are look instead at key resellers websites they also drop their prices to below steam sale prices otherwise they have no income for weeks ;)

Soldato
Best thing about them are look instead at key resellers websites they also drop their prices to below steam sale prices otherwise they have no income for weeks ;)

Can't seem to find Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Deluxe Edition cheaper than steam anywhere.

Soldato
Bought Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles Edition (RoW) as its only 15 quid and I am really struggling to feed my gaming addiction at the moment.:D:D
Quite fancy Hidden Deep, anyone played it?

Associate
Had some credit so go Total War Britannia, Forts and Project Zomboid, had them on my Wishlist for a while and thought worth a punt

Soldato
Yeah this tbh.

I almost bought DeadCells and Outer Wilds directly from steam. Then remembered to quickly check CDkeys and saved roughly £10more on top of the Steam sale price

Shop around guys :)

Soldato
Picked up Tiny Combat Arena for £10 - a Military Flight Sim with a late 80's/early 90's visual aesthetic to the graphics.

Soldato
Bought Diablo II Resurrected on Blizzard, currently on sale at apparently lowest historical price £21, thought I'd mention in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom