Steam Summer Sale 2022

Associate
Just been looking at the sale, just got a speedball 2 HD what as i loved the the orginal speedball 2. what i got that with what i had left over in account. Just added some new games to my wish list, Civization 7, the sinking city, Sekiro and cyberpunk. The last two i have been waiting to be in a sale for sometime. I get paid on Thursday and so will puchase them then.

Soldato
Bought Chernobylite just now supposed to be good game if you like the Stalker series especially.

Soldato
Just been looking at the sale, just got a speedball 2 HD what as i loved the the orginal speedball 2. what i got that with what i had left over in account. Just added some new games to my wish list, Civization 7, the sinking city, Sekiro and cyberpunk. The last two i have been waiting to be in a sale for sometime. I get paid on Thursday and so will puchase them then.

Never realised Speedball 2 HD was on Steam, I bought Speedball: Tournament years ago on Steam and it was a complete flop, there's no store page for it these days it was that bad. :cry:

Played original to death on the Amiga 500 just over 30 years ago.

Might have to buy HD though, ice cream, ice cream!

Soldato
Well, Sekiro is bloody amazing so if there's a game worth getting in the sale, it's definitely one of the top contenders. Still my only 100%'d game on Steam.

Associate
Bought the DLC for door kickers action squad, if you want a good side scrolling game can highly the game, local co-op as well. I have bought it on the PC, Xbox and android :D

Soldato
I still think Sekiro is the best game they've done

Very close with Bloodborne for me but that's obviously a matter of preference. Sekiro has the best combat by a mile though.

ER is also fantastic in its own right but Souls is my least favourite From series, I'm actually surprised I found it that good for how much it takes from DS.

Soldato
I'm tempted by Like a Dragon but I've been put off by the series melodramatic soap opera-ish way of telling its story.

Associate
Added a bunch of games to my cart and then realised they've all been on sale for much more. Nice try Gabe

Top Bottom