Steam Summer Sale 2022

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Grabbed BeamNG for a laugh. Also IL2 (CLOD) Tobruk. CLOD is currently testing VR and it looks like it's coming shortly. Seemed a bit remiss to not at least go take a look when it's half price.

Soldato
Very close with Bloodborne for me but that's obviously a matter of preference. Sekiro has the best combat by a mile though.

ER is also fantastic in its own right but Souls is my least favourite From series, I'm actually surprised I found it that good for how much it takes from DS.
I loved Bloodborne too, the DLC was proper hard too, I still need to do DS3 DLC after all these years, also I'll be honest I played about 3 hours of ER and have had 0 motivation to return to it, I'll probably end up replaying Sekiro again before ER lol

Associate
Think I'll pick up vtol vr and tiny combat arena, but besides that not a lot takes my fancy.

Also IL2 (CLOD) Tobruk. CLOD is currently testing VR and it looks like it's coming shortly. Seemed a bit remiss to not at least go take a look when it's half price.
I'd love to say you're in for a treat, but tobruk is still very much clod.

Soldato
I loved Bloodborne too, the DLC was proper hard too, I still need to do DS3 DLC after all these years, also I'll be honest I played about 3 hours of ER and have had 0 motivation to return to it, I'll probably end up replaying Sekiro again before ER lol
Yeah, lol, I only finished DS3 last year, bought it after Sekiro and couldn't get into it. Haven't completed the DLC either but will go back to it.

ER is absolutely worth sticking with, if just for the world alone and masterfully designed legacy dungeons. 3h is nothing so give it a go some time, worst case scenario you'll just drop it if you feel it doesn't work for you.

Back on topic, seriously considering Titanfall 2 and Hitman 3 in the sale, the former gets a lot of praise here I see and the Hitman games were superb overall, 3 should be worth it at -60% off, actually slightly cheaper than CDKeys.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Played it on game pass, it didn't really draw me and my friends in. Its fine is really the best thing I can say about it.

Associate
I'm finally upgrading my GTX960 to a 3070 today. Anything in the sale that will show me what this thing is capable of?

Soldato
I'm finally upgrading my GTX960 to a 3070 today. Anything in the sale that will show me what this thing is capable of?

Cyberpunk? As flawed as it is, it's a nice visual showcase, great looking futuristic city. It looks very good with and without RT, they definitely did a stellar job there. You're probably better off looking for a cheaper key, though.

RDR2 should blow your socks off visually as well and is a stellar experience but requires patience.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has damn good visuals and is a decent game overall to kill time and a bit more focused on actual tomb raiding, the story is naff but bits of mythology keep it bearable.
Crank up the difficulty and decrease assists if you end up getting it.

Dying Light 2 has pretty great RT. Got the game for free but can't really get into it so far. YMMV.

If I were you though, I'd grab Metro Exidus because that actually is a very good game on8 top of being a graphical powerhouse.

That or RDR2 but Metro is cheaper and doesn't require additional launchers.

There are a couple of other options as well but that should keep you busy:p

I think Hitman trilogy is also on sale, if you're looking for fantastic level design and immensely replayable levels, check it out. It doesn't look as great as some of the above but still pretty impressive and is loads of fun.

Associate
Cyberpunk? As flawed as it is, it's a nice visual showcase, great looking futuristic city. It looks very good with and without RT, they definitely did a stellar job there. You're probably better off looking for a cheaper key, though.

RDR2 should blow your socks off visually as well and is a stellar experience but requires patience.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has damn good visuals and is a decent game overall to kill time and a bit more focused on actual tomb raiding, the story is naff but bits of mythology keep it bearable.
Crank up the difficulty and decrease assists if you end up getting it.

Dying Light 2 has pretty great RT. Got the game for free but can't really get into it so far. YMMV.

If I were you though, I'd grab Metro Exidus because that actually is a very good game on8 top of being a graphical powerhouse.

That or RDR2 but Metro is cheaper and doesn't require additional launchers.

There are a couple of other options as well but that should keep you busy:p

I think Hitman trilogy is also on sale, if you're looking for fantastic level design and immensely replayable levels, check it out. It doesn't look as great as some of the above but still pretty impressive and is loads of fun.
Thanks Metro Exidus, looks like it might be up may street. I like FryCry2 to 4 a lot (not played any of the newer ones) I'll look at Hitman as well. Not been keeping up with decent games from the last few years as I know I wasn't going to be able to play them properly.

Soldato
Bought Crisis 3 not because I haven't played it but it was one of the games I lost when my email address was hacked and a couple of the launchers made it very difficult to recover my accounts and because there is so little that interests me even to try in the sale.

Back
Top Bottom