Steam Weekend Deal:FEAR.2 and new DLC 50% discount

Soldato

1z6siu1.jpg

FEAR2 £12.49 http://store.steampowered.com/app/16450/

DLC £2.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/16465/

Soldato
€25 here :(

€28.98 for the entire package

Converting the Sterling to Euro means I should only be charged €16.95 making it more than 58% more expensive to buy in Euro.

Why do Steam always screw us over and why do I always come into these threads only to make myself jealous at the prices you lot get things at.

*wishes he didn't live in Ireland*

Yes I know I always complain about the stupid currency discrepancies that seem to be part of Steam but why can't they just sort it out and charge everybody the same price. I preferred when everything was in dollars.

Permabanned
Very tempted but but must not spend anymore money on games :eek:
Knowing my luck if i wait untill end of the month the price will go back up

Associate
This is what i've been waiting for!

I wanted to get this game a few months ago but held out because it didnt get great reviews and I didn't want to spend £25 on it.

Glad I held out.

Soldato
€25 here :(

€28.98 for the entire package

Converting the Sterling to Euro means I should only be charged €16.95 making it more than 58% more expensive to buy in Euro.

Why do Steam always screw us over and why do I always come into these threads only to make myself jealous at the prices you lot get things at.

*wishes he didn't live in Ireland*

I'm sure if you ask nicely some nice person on here will buy it for you and gift it to you on Steam, then you can just paypal them. And don't look at me, I'm stuck in this cesspit of a country too :p

Soldato
How big is the download for this?! Started it at about 10am this morning and it's still going (80%), despite downloading at a constant 700KB/sec all day. So much for having something to play on my day off.

Back
Top Bottom