** STEELSERIES ARCTIS 7 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET - LANDED IN TIME FOR CHRIMBO **

OcUK Staff
Hey guys,

Pulled a few strings and I was able to secure stock for OcUK from Steelseries of their excellent new headset before Christmas. This won't be properly available until February/March and we've bagged 100 units so grab one quick before they fly!

I was lucky enough to be sent a set a month or so ago and I've been using them at home since then. They are one of the comfiest headsets I've ever worn. The ski band and ear cups are really comfy and after a while you can easily forget you are wearing a headset.

When it comes to audio they perform really well. They have the same driver as in Steelseries' high end headsets and I have no complaints when it comes to gaming or music, however when I'm watching a film I sometimes think it could do with a little extra oomph. I'm sure if these were twinned with a DAC or Sound Card they would be up there with the top of the range headsets.

The Chatmix dial I thought was a bit gimmicky at first however now I ever wonder how i lived without it. Not only do I use it to set the volume levels when chatting with friends (just pretending, i don't have any friends) and gaming simultaneously, I use it to fine tune game volume when Skype or discord aren't running.

If you want a well-made, wireless, comfortable gaming headset with solid audio performance then these are the new bar for sub £200 headphones.

Steelseries Arctis 7 - 7.1 Surround Lag Free Wireless Gaming Headset - White (61464) @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...ess-Gaming-Headset-White-61464-SP-09F-ST.html

Arctis challenges everything you know about gaming headsets with completely overhauled audio, a new mic design with unmatched clarity, and improved comfort with materials inspired by athletic clothing. Arctis 7 brings pure performance and style, featuring SteelSeries 7.1 Surround Sound..

Features

S1 Speaker Drivers
Our goal: create a soundscape that provides a natural and accurate reproduction of all sounds, not just explosions. We started with the same high performance, low-distortion driver from our best-selling $300 flagship headset. After a significant amount of time prototyping and tuning the Arctis soundscape, we created a headset that sounds amazing for all types of games, movies, music & everything else.

SteelSeries 7.1 Surround
To enjoy 7.1 surround sound gamers have typically had to choose a USB-enabled headset. Arctis 7 shatters that idea, delivering an immersive surround experience via SteelSeries Engine in an analog headset.

Airweave Ear Cushions
Inspired by athletics apparel, we invented AirWeave fabric ear cushions that are insanely cool and soft to the touch. Memory foam is wrapped in the breathable, moisture-wicking fabric coated with a special thermoplastic material that provides noise isolation. This breakthrough design keeps you cool and dry while providing the noise blocking needed to focus on the game.

Ski Goggle Headband
The elastic fabric perfectly contours across your head, evenly distributing the weight, eliminating all pressure points. Easily adjust the tension of the band for a perfect fit and comfort for even the longest gaming sessions.

ClearCast Microphone
Every gaming headset has been using the wrong microphone. Even us. Until now, nobody ever went back to the beginning and challenged the status quo. All Arctis models feature a bidirectional ClearCast microphone. This re-engineered noise-canceling mic delivers incredibly clear voice communication, focusing on the user’s speech while acoustically eliminating virtually all background noise. ClearCast is setting a new bar in gaming microphones, against which all future headsets will be compared.

Comfort
Our goal with Arctis was to create a lightweight headset so comfortable, you'll forget you’re wearing it. We went back to the drawing board and stripped down all the unnecessary components, leaving us with a minimalistic design that’s more efficient at suspending the headset while being as light as possible.

Technical Specifications

SPEAKER DRIVERS
Neodymium Drivers 40mm
Headphone Frequency Response 20-22000 Hz
Headphone Sensitivity 98db
Headphone Impedance 32 Ohm
Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion < 3%
Headphone Volume Control On Ear Cup

MICROPHONE
Microphone Frequency Response 100Hz - 10000Hz
Microphone Pattern Bidirectional
Microphone Sensitivity -48 db
Microphone Impedance 2200 Ohm
Microphone Noise Cancellation Yes
Microphone Location Retractable
Microphone Mute Toggle On Ear Cup

CONNECTION
Connector Type Wireless USB and Wired analog options Single 3.5mm, 4-pole plug when wired
Cable Length 3m, 10ft
Cable Material Rubber
Adapter Single 3.5mm, 4-Pole Plug
Share Jack Yes
Detachable Cable Yes

Arctis Introduction
Arctis 7
Main Cable
Dual 3.5mm Extension Cable
3.5mm 4-Pole Adapter

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW