** STEELSERIES PUBG MOUSEMAT - ONLY 10 IN UK - ENTER COMPETITION HERE **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Our friends at Steelseries have sent us 10 of their SUPER limited edition PUBG mousemat. There are only 10 of these in the entirety of the UK. We have sent 5 out to some friendly streamers for giveaways and we have 4 ourselves for giveaways!

pubg-mousepad.jpg

The one spare was, under the age old and timeless law of "dibs" called by one of my colleagues.

You can enter the comp for this giveaway HERE

We'll also be giving away some more live on stream which you can catch HERE

Associate
"Use your free sub on Twitch prime and get another vote" .. Really? So basically people are now paying to be able to have more chance to win a prize?

that makes me feel ... dirty.

Associate
"Use your free sub on Twitch prime and get another vote" .. Really? So basically people are now paying to be able to have more chance to win a prize?

that makes me feel ... dirty.

"Free sub"...

You can get a free months sub on a certain tree forest site, which can also get you a free months twitch prime thing, or something along those lines.

Associate
"Free sub"...

You can get a free months sub on a certain tree forest site, which can also get you a free months twitch prime thing, or something along those lines.

No I have given the sub to a well regarded twitcher, as I pay for getting twitch prime, I will decide who I give my reward to, asking for money for a channel thats basically a marketing tool for OcUK I just find cheeky, others will disagree but its what i think.

OcUK Staff
Before you all get on your extremely tall horses about it, All proceeds from our subscriptions go to charity, namely Special Effect. We mention this regularly on our streams and we'll be putting something in the text on the channel too.

Associate
Before you all get on your extremely tall horses about it, All proceeds from our subscriptions go to charity, namely Special Effect. We mention this regularly on our streams and we'll be putting something in the text on the channel too.
OK that make sense and I apologise.

That needs to be made a LOT more clear thou.

Soldato
No I have given the sub to a well regarded twitcher, as I pay for getting twitch prime, I will decide who I give my reward to, asking for money for a channel thats basically a marketing tool for OcUK I just find cheeky, others will disagree but its what i think.
you're entitled to think the earth is flat or that Godzilla regularly goes on the rampage through downtown Tokyo. but remember, just because you think something doesn't mean it is correct. :p

Associate
you're entitled to think the earth is flat or that Godzilla regularly goes on the rampage through downtown Tokyo. but remember, just because you think something doesn't mean it is correct. :p
Your quoting on a comment that has already been cleared up and retracted and apologised for but yes, your correct. ;)

Back
Top Bottom