1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering wheel for PC

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by Minibiker, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Minibiker

Mobster

Hi all

I'm looking to get a cheap steering wheel and pedals for me and my little boy to have a mess about on Project cars etc, I know the Logitech wheel is very highly recommended but what alternatives are there under £100

Cheers

2. Greboth

Mobster

Honestly I'd go for a second hand Logitech wheel, G29's seem to be around your budget or go for a G27 or G25 which should be cheaper. Logitech wheels are still the budget end of the scale so you're looking at cheaper materials; plastic instead of metal, leather / pleather instead of suede or alcantara etc. However they are still built well so they do last and can take the abuse of being used regularly.

If you're only looking at new then the Thrustmaster T80 seems to get alright reviews and comes in under your budget though it doesn't come with any force feedback.

3. Steveocee

Mobster

I used to have a G27 and it was fantastic. I think I sold it on in the MM for around the £120 mark. Would recommend if you can get one.