Stereo Amp with Toslink in

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Excluding some odd kit like the Tact whatever it's called, I don't know of any recent stereo amps with digital inputs.

What you can of course do is get a decent DAC and stereo amp.

Soldato
Mr_Sukebe said:
Excluding some odd kit like the Tact whatever it's called, I don't know of any recent stereo amps with digital inputs.

What you can of course do is get a decent DAC and stereo amp.

Ahh TacT Millenium :D

If this for the PC then: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17632371

There are D class amps out there but usually they're sensitive to impedence so need careful speaker matching.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
9designs2 said:
Isn't that what the new NAIM Super NAIT will be, a DAC inside an integrated amp ? Not sure when it's out.... soon I guess if not already.

I don't think it's officially launched as yet, though yes it would meet the requirements functionally.

Suspended
Tag Mclaren made one DPA32R or something? Also a Arcam 10 with DAVE module, although that upgrades into to AV pre-amp/stereo integrated amp. Pretty rare things you want though, most common is all analogue stereo pre-/amps/stereo integrated amplifiers, or AV amplifiers or AV 3 channel pre-amp/processor/poweramp - Yamaha DSPE492, or AV pre-amps

Back
Top Bottom