Steve Jobs Yacht - Venus

Associate
All of you ripping this boat... Yet, most likely, none of you will even be able to fill its fuel tank, let alone come close to owning something similar to this. His money his boat.

Jealousy, tut tut

Associate
All of you ripping this boat... Yet, most likely, none of you will even be able to fill its fuel tank, let alone come close to owning something similar to this. His money his boat.

Jealousy, tut tut

Neither can he:

He died last year.

I can still think its fugly just because I cant afford it.
I didn't think that its possible to have anyone more self righteous than the people that own these boats. But your going a good job Evos.

Caporegime

Jealousy, tut tut

Doesn't mean it's not fugly. The picture showing the "bridge" just looks like a half finished office space where someone has dumped some screens. The "original" render looks stunning though, the actual boat looks like it would look nice as a building on Southbank, not as an actual yacht (but then again I don't like all white yachts/ships*.

*Add some black/royal blue to the hull and they normally look much better.

Soldato
Anyone got a picture of their better looking boat?

Yes. Here is our fine river going craft :D

chubx.jpg

Although we have just got a replacement.

Man of Honour
i used to work on yachts of this ilk for years. Working on anything from small 35m to enormous 140m yachts. You never realise what wealth is until you've spent time in this world. I don't miss the travel, I do miss the sunshine and the fun you could have being on these yachts!

Back
Top Bottom