Still waiting for my Gigabyte z370 gaming 7 £40 steam code?

Associate
Hello all,

You should get your code within 30 days, if you done get it within that time let me know and I will make sure we let you know why or will get it sent to you ASAP. The Z370 STEAM promotion is still current.... also don't forget if you leave a review of the board on the OCUK website and register it you can win up to £100 of STEAM vouchers. We are doing 5 draws, so £500 total to be one... You can only win once though :)

Associate
23days and counting. 7 days left, was hoping for this weekend as I'm off work.....
No complaints yet as still within 30 days......was always last one in line to be picked at school for game's guess it's gonna be the same this time lol

Associate
What was the reference number they gave you when the registration was confirmed? I can use it to check why you don't have it yet.
I got it on Monday and was in time for the Steam sale when I got home from work, it's spent already :D

Sorry I should have replied here to save save you wasting your time replying.

Many thanks.

Associate
I didn't know about this promotion. Glad I saw this thread because I got the gaming 7 today, what a beast.

Going to build my system tomorrow and I have just registered with Gigabyte for the promotion.

It would be nice if I got the steam codes in time for the winter steam sale but if not no loss as I didn't even know it was on.:D

Associate
Hello all,

You should get your code within 30 days, if you done get it within that time let me know and I will make sure we let you know why or will get it sent to you ASAP. The Z370 STEAM promotion is still current.... also don't forget if you leave a review of the board on the OCUK website and register it you can win up to £100 of STEAM vouchers. We are doing 5 draws, so £500 total to be one... You can only win once though :)[/QUOTE
Hello all,

You should get your code within 30 days, if you done get it within that time let me know and I will make sure we let you know why or will get it sent to you ASAP. The Z370 STEAM promotion is still current.... also don't forget if you leave a review of the board on the OCUK website and register it you can win up to £100 of STEAM vouchers. We are doing 5 draws, so £500 total to be one... You can only win once though :)

I Bought Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 z370 2 weeks ago and Today I Registered my motherboard at the promotion site then I received E-mail from Gigabyte team asking me for purchase invoice then I gave them screenshot of my invoice then they replied (
Your registration is complete successfully now! We will finish processing everything and then you will get your steam codes within 30 days after your registration. )

that means sure I will receive the code within 30 days or may not ??

Associate
There is a new promotion running. I got an email today to participate.

I though it was the steam codes at first as I haven't received those yet. Not complaining though as it hasn't been 30 days yet.

Associate
Just had an email from them and my application has been accepted for the new promotion. Mouse pad will be sent to me soon.
Also they have received my previous entry for the steam codes.

Gigabyte is giving a lot away with their motherboards this year and the gaming 7 is great. :D

Soldato
No idea. I thought it was the one off.

It can't be every month right? :confused:

I bought my board for just over £200 and they have given me back £140 in steam vouchers so I am already very happy.

Someone's worded it wrong , "win £100 every month " - so one person per month . But awesome one ! Over half price board !!!!

Associate
well, I am still waiting for me steam voucher as well it's not looking good that I will get it by the time steam sale ends :(

Back
Top Bottom