Still worth having the Fractal Design Define R4 today?

Associate
Even though it is an old design, I'm not impressed with the other cases I have seen to date, so looking at getting this case, but still feel I must ask if any of you know of any better cases (not going above the price of this one) ?

TY

Associate
The only issue I have had with my R4 is the feet breaking in transit (Fractal sent me new ones no problems) and I've found (as with other cases) the round plastic clips/catches that hold the front panel on are very fragile. The R5 might well be better though, or something different - I'd probably go for a tempered glass side now too.

Associate
You might already have taken the plunge now, but
I purchased an R4 when they were on offer a couple of weeks back IMO @ just under sixty quid I think it was a cracking bargain. I can only speak for myself so far I've had no issues with the feet breaking off.

Associate
OP
You might already have taken the plunge now, but
I purchased an R4 when they were on offer a couple of weeks back IMO @ just under sixty quid I think it was a cracking bargain. I can only speak for myself so far I've had no issues with the feet breaking off.

Update: OK, just bought the R4 for £72, so happy with the deal and would like to thank everybody for your input :) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom