Stomach fat

Associate
I have a little stomach fat to get rid of and its annoying me as everything else seems to be just right apart from the stomach, my upper abs are forming yet i have this stomach to contend with.

Tips on what i should do? exercises? routines? diets?

Soldato
sit ups are the way but **** sore aswell tryed everything and im still chunky

Er what?

Sit ups WILL NOT reduce stomach fat, you can't reduce fat from a 'certain' area of the body.

A good diet and plenty of cardio will help reduce fat on the body (Basically calories out > calories in)

Soldato
I have a little stomach fat to get rid of and its annoying me as everything else seems to be just right apart from the stomach, my upper abs are forming yet i have this stomach to contend with.

Tips on what i should do? exercises? routines? diets?

Doing weights along with a good diet with the right amount of protein , fat & carbs at the right times will help lots

Associate
Visable abs are the resut of two things;
1. Thickness of the covering fat layer
2. Size of the abs

Reduce the thickness of the fat layer with a good diet and cardio. Low fat, carbs a little under what you are using and protein for rebuilding muscle and recovery

Increase the size of the abs and they will become more visiable as the skin and fat layer covering them will become tighter and be stretched by them.

Bottom line..... work on both things at once. Good diet, decent amount of cardio above what you are currently doing, weight training. Weight training does not only have to be centred around the abs. A number of compound exercises will also help like squats and deadlifts. The compunds will also help strengthen the rest of the body and so help you keep proportional. Situps would not hurt though :D. Tackling only one point will not get you what you want in the most efficent manner. Tackle both at the same time ***.

Cheers
RB

Back
Top Bottom