Stomp Monster update.

Commissario
Greetings

Things are moving ahead in the saga of the famous OcUK Stomp Monster. The three nominees have been contacted and a few minor details are currently being discussed between them and myself via e-mail.

The Stomp Monster itself is being split into three stacks and will soon be returning to active duty :D :D :D

K.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
well done to all - now get a move on :D

looks behind to see how far it is behind after recent stomp, estimates WU output and fears for league position (but its all in a good cause - ulp!).

M.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by eXothermic
great news!:)

Whats the daily wu output on this beauty?

17 layers at approx 6-7 WU each - so approx 100-120WU's/day :eek:

Not MiniMOS territory - but only 4-5 days crunching behind me - should get Kaiowas and the pink one before then though :D

M.

Man of Honour
All looks pretty ok to me, all I gotta do now is schedule to get up there and pick those babies up. Hmm.. *plan hatching mode* :)

Man of Honour
Sounds reasonable, I have car, just synchronising watches to find a mutual time is the bear. (synchronising work and wife watches will be fun too!):eek:

Soldato
Unless stompy happens to be more at home in it's new locations then I'm sorry to say it'll only be around the 90 mark. At least that's what it used to kick out but I'm sure that Gibbo character was up to something ;)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Feek
Depending on when the pickups are done, I'd like to be involved. Make sure you cc me on the mails, guys.

K.

Involved as in come with? Ooer.. I might need a bigger motah :D

Back
Top Bottom