• Denmons

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Definitely Denmons

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Fiatunomons

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
Could be a sign covered with a black bag moving in the wind, quite often get covered for various reasons.

Could be loads of things but we have a tendency to go a bit crazy over things we can't explain, hence the invention of religion.

Man of Honour
You can't say that and them not add any detail...

Edit - tried to quite @Hades too but failing epically on phone

A few here:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/19731200/

Edit: Not spooky related but I just re-read my old post and it's interesting that I talked about my dad's cancer. Two months after that post I was diagnosed with it too. Wow time flies (I survived it obviously).

Associate
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but all of the cars have their headlights on, and the main building also appears to have lights on inside, so it's probably darker than the photo shows, maybe a high iso setting on camera? This would probably lend more credence to the dark skinned lady with a pram - maybe the iso setting would have needed to be even higher to resolve more detail.

Soldato
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but all of the cars have their headlights on, and the main building also appears to have lights on inside, so it's probably darker than the photo shows, maybe a high iso setting on camera? This would probably lend more credence to the dark skinned lady with a pram - maybe the iso setting would have needed to be even higher to resolve more detail.

It's massively over exposed and she's also standing in front of the lightest part of the photo which is darkening her even more. Like taking a shot facing the sun leaves subjects silhouetted.

As a side note she has the same hair as my sister.

Associate
At first glance, its a dark skinned woman with long curly hair. At second, third, fourth and every subsequent glance it's still a dark skinned woman with long curly hair.

Soldato
Dark skinned person lol? I've never seen someone who is as dark as the black in a colour palette, have you?

That's because you're not "seeing someone". You're seeing a photo "of" someone, the photo has limited dynamic range and has had its contrast increased, therefore any colour value below a certain threshold will just appear completely black.

Soldato
It's the same reason for why the sky is so blown out and overexposed. Anything above a certain value has been rendered as pure white.

Soldato
'Woman' ('face' which still to this day gives me the creeps) dressed in vintage Victorian clothing stands 15ft away from crossing (to it's left) in 2005 broad daylight

Lol. OP you're a muppet.

Man of Honour
Everyone is in focus on the right hand side of the image, which you seem focused on. Look to the left and the black spectre which has no light reflection.

You have linked a picture with a red circle on it saying "WTF is that?" but now you are focusing on something else.
Can you please put a circle round it so we know where you are now looking.

There is something else in the circle?

ghost.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The replies this morning are hilarious.......No it's not a troll thread. So many people so sure of themselves even though the picture is 100% legit. I'm going to try and get the high res off of a IDE HDD.

This video illustrates it a lot better than I have. I got the date wrong too it was in 2006. :) A pram......LOL must be a woman with suicidal tendency then as there is a crossing about 20 foot to her left, but apparently she wants to go over the roundabout instead.......Where there is a guard rail.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you think it's more likely she was just bending over to pick up a toy that fell out her pram, or do you think it's more likely it's some ghost/demnon/whatever materialising out of thin air?

It's either a black man wearing a big hood or a black woman with big wavy hair.

Associate
You said the photo was taken at 1.30 BST, the vid says it was 4.30 in November, so thats why theres no shade behind her. The lights are on in the cars and the picture is so over exposed because he was trying to get some detail in to a dark scene.

Back
Top Bottom