Stranger Things (Netflix)

Caporegime
Just finished it, absolutely loved it including the soundtrack - though is it me or does the credits theme sound similar to something in Mass Effect?

Soldato
Absolutely superb iv got a few more to go

I'm on ep5 at the moment binged all tonight and saving some for tomorrow. Never been consistently engrossed like that before. Brilliant production and acting throughout. And the synth soundtracks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Deffo worth it. By far the best thing I have seen. I was constantly glued so it's going to be addictive and keep you on edge wanting more, the music and atmosphere go excellent together, brings back a lot of memories from the 80s, friends, old tech , CB /ham radios.

Managed to finish all 8, now I'm sad as I have to wait :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I am on the second to last episode now. I am really enjoying it. Only thing I can't ignore is Matthew Modine. I just don't find him intimidating or threatening at all... In fact I find it quite comical every time he is on screen for some reason. Probably just me but he is kind of bringing the whole thing down for me a bit.

Soldato
Just finished watching this over the course of 2 nights and thought it was amazing. Question about the ending though if someone knows as either I missed something or they got themselves in a muddle;

- sheriff and mother in upside down, find hit, kid is missing
- go to house and find blood and say "it's been wounded" which I assumed meant the creature as it was where the kids firebombed it.
- they follow blood trail I'm guessing to find wounded creature
- unwounded creature suddenly appears in real world again?
- they follow blood and randomly find the kid?

Perhaps I misunderstood but it felt like it got itself in a mix, it seemed to suggest creature was hurt, which it wasn't, they were following creature, which they weren't, then randomly they find the kid? Just confused me a little.

Amazing show mind, cannot wait for season 2!

Soldato
This months Nerd Block had a lovely print from Stranger Things, this is going on the wall for sure. Hard to see on that image but it has an embossed print at the bottom centre which reads "The Upside Down"

56gIs6y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom