Straw promises inquiry - Blair 'proud' of war

Suspended
The government will hold an inquiry into the Iraq war, Jack Straw promised yesterday, as the prime minister defended the motives and conduct of the conflict. Guardian Link
If Bliar is 'proud' of the illegal war in Iraq, I wonder what he might be ashamed of?

He doesn't seem to be ashamed of the corruption allegations surrounding NuLabor funding.

He doesn't seem to agree with Sir Jeremy Greenstock, Britain's former special representative in Baghdad, that the coalition had not planned properly for the aftermath of invading Iraq and disbanding its Police force, Army and Government.

As well as being an inveterate liar, the man is a complete fantasist.

Soldato
Shackley said:
If Bliar is 'proud' of the illegal war in Iraq, I wonder what he might be ashamed of?

He doesn't seem to agree with Sir Jeremy Greenstock, Britain's former special representative in Baghdad, that the coalition had not planned properly for the aftermath of invading Iraq and disbanding its Police force, Army and Government.

Greenstock is only the last in a line of people to say this.

A liar? - that's almost all politicians. A fantasist? - No, having watched his progress, I think he is very gullible and very egotistical.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Can we some how put a lock on Shackleys Thread postingability for awhile.

There are now more Iraq threads then you can drop a bomb on :(

Suspended
OP
Zip said:
Can we some how put a lock on Shackleys Thread postingability for awhile.
How very democratic of you; when you haven't got anything to say, try to stop others saying things you don't agree with.

Permabanned
Shackley said:
How very democratic of you; when you haven't got anything to say, try to stop others saying things you don't agree with.
I think he simply wishes that you'd start less threads on the same topic.
He is not trying to stop you having your say, just stop you from hijacking this forum on behalf of the stop the war march people.

Suspended
OP
VIRII said:
I think he simply wishes that you'd start less threads on the same topic.
He is not trying to stop you having your say, just stop you from hijacking this forum on behalf of the stop the war march people.
Perhaps you with your enormous score of fascinating postings, your enthusiasm for being helpful and your tendency to wander off the topic when posting would like to identify all the threads I have started in the past month and suggest how best I could combine them into one coherent thread.

Such an analysis would prove ever so useful . . . or not :D

Permabanned
Shackley said:
Perhaps you with your enormous score of fascinating postings, your enthusiasm for being helpful and your tendency to wander off the topic when posting would like to identify all the threads I have started in the past month and suggest how best I could combine them into one coherent thread.

Such an analysis would prove ever so useful . . . or not :D

Perhaps you could confine them to the "stop the war" forum :D
Or don't they have one... Is that why you are trying to hijack this one?

You never answered my question in your "stop the war" thread about your fascinating conversation with one of their organisers on the phone the other evening.

Still as I wish to remain helpful have a look at this:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2348405

Caporegime
Shackley said:

He doesn't seem to be ashamed of the corruption allegations surrounding NuLabor funding.

What is an illegal war?? :confused: :confused:

Suspended
OP
VIRII said:
You never answered my question in your "stop the war" thread about your fascinating conversation with one of their organisers on the phone the other evening.
I must have missed it, what was it?

Caporegime
VIRII said:
Perhaps you could confine them to the "stop the war" forum :D
Or don't they have one... Is that why you are trying to hijack this one?

Still as I wish to remain helpful have a look at this:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2348405

Indeed, can't Shackley just make a single thread entitled "Anti-war, tree-huggin', peace lovin' hippies: in here"

Permabanned
D.P. said:
Indeed, can't Shackley just make a single thread entitled "Anti-war, tree-huggin', peace lovin' hippies: in here"

Out of the last 23 threads that he started only 50% of the are war related.... lol. The rest are just snipes at Blair and labour...

Suspended
OP
VIRII said:
Did you cyber :)

;) - standard disclaimer.
Sorry, you've got me there . what is "cybering"? I suspect that it is something with which BNP supporters and skinheads are more familiar than I am ;)

Profuse apologies to all BNP supporters and skinheads if this is in any way offensive to their sensitive natures ;)

;) - standard, etc., etc., etc

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Shackley said:
Sorry, you've got me there . what is "cybering"? I suspect that it is something with which BNP supporters and skinheads are more familiar than I am ;)

Profuse apologies to all BNP supporters and skinheads if this is in any way offensive to their sensitive natures ;)

;) - standard, etc., etc., etc

How old are you? :p

Are you a kid that grew up in a nice house with every thign bought for you by your mum mand dad and you didmnt need to deal with the real world? :confused:

Permabanned
Zip said:
How old are you? :p

Are you a kid that grew up in a nice house with every thign bought for you by your mum mand dad and you didmnt need to deal with the real world? :confused:
His crazy idealism would put him in his mid 20's.
His ability to use google and wiki never normally fail him but oddly on this occasion they have....... perhaps he is simply dodging the question. Must have something to hide....

;) - standard disclaimer.

Caporegime
ElRazur said:
In response to shackley's signature

I aint a political person on this kinda level but i would prefer we spend that money on the trident than not have any.... :)
I'd much rather we spent it on healthcare, education, and so on.

Permabanned
platypus said:
We've spent an extra £45 billion on healthcare this year and has anything got better or do we now kill more people through secondary infections caught in hospitals than we do in road accidents....

Soldato
platypus said:

This is another debate entirely but nhs needs restructuring not more monies. We currently have a good education system when compared with other parts of the world.

War on terror is a new frontiers and i would prefer we are armed to deal with it (and it dosent happen) than not be armed at all (then it happens).

Pug

Pug

Soldato
platypus said:

nah. bombs 4tw. Big bombs, that can land anywhere in the world and be of such a deterrent that no other power in the world dare attack us.

Back
Top Bottom