Streatham shooting: Man 'shot dead in the street' as police declare terror-related incident

Soldato
Tell me, what's more likely to be an issue for us, 5% of the population or 50%? The far-right may not be a threat in your eyes, but they have a far greater potential, best to keep it in the proverbial box as much as possible, as it obviously has the ability to slowly evolve into autocratic rule pretty ******* quickly. (That sounds like a contradiction, but it is not)

"likely", "potential". I'm not concerned with the bogeyman in your head, I'm concerned with the ever growing pile of corpses due to Islam.

That doesn't mean we ignore the disproportional violence elsewhere. Anyway the naughty man is dead now, in a few days it shall be totally forgotten about, but the push for autocracy shall continue unabated because 'muh security'.

I don’t want autocracy/authoritarianism, which is why I want less Islam. There’s a reason why Islamic countries are authoritarian, it’s because that’s what’s needed to keep Islam in line. They know Islam, and they know the pernicious parts are always lurking below the surface waiting for any weakness or opportunity to immediately rise to the top. Western societies simply aren’t designed to deal with this kind of threat.

Caporegime
Are you saying that 50% of the population is far right?

No.
"likely", "potential". I'm not concerned with the bogeyman in your head, I'm concerned with the ever growing pile of corpses due to Islam.

I think the mountain of corpses that would come from a far-right government would dwarf all of that within minutes, so no it's not just a bogeyman.

Western societies simply aren’t designed to deal with this kind of threat.

And that's where you're wrong. We beat autocratic societies by being better, not devolving to them over banal bigotry.

Last edited:
Soldato
Back since the days of IRA terrorism (which the Catholic Church failed effectively to reject) I have been firmly of the view that if any religious organisation fails to condemn violence, theft, rape or anything else that most rational people would consider inexcusable, all manifestations of that religious organisation should be denied charitable or protected status.

If a religious organisation fails unequivocally to condemn evil it effectively excuses it.

100% agree, plus greater funding for the prison and rehabilitation services.

Maybe the Government should think about reversing the Law-n-Order budget cuts?

WHAT :confused:
I know, ban KFC and insist that everyone sports long hair and a beard?
Now you are just being ridiculous :rolleyes:
I never said ban anything. I simply stated those establishments (well not kfc because it sucks) they’re a breeding ground for trouble and I totally stand by that. You only have to look at the stabbings in South Harrow to see them all centralised around sodding Sams.

Yes mate, it's a ******* cesspit. I lived here for 26 years , we moved from N. Ireland because of the troubles. Literally today my mother is signing documents to exchance her council house to move to Watford. I'm so happy for her as I'm emigrating to Australia in 4 months and would hate for my mum to live here. It was a combination of social flats being put up, huge mosque built then imported 1000's of third world scum, not long after this we had our first murder on the forecourt of a petrol station outside my old school Salvatorian and now we have afghan somali drug fights. I can look out my mums window and openly see drugs and money being exchanged, it's a ******* dump but according to Khan, diversity is strength. Also my neighbors back window of his car was smashed by those drug dealers last night, a 70 yr old man looking after his wife who had a stroke. I wish I could nuke harrow. You moved out at the perfect time man at 2003, we look back at 2002-2003 as a dream compared to now.

Blimey. Salvatorian is 5mins from mine and I know exactly what you mean. Most of my mates moved away from Harrow some 10yrs ago and nabbed cheap housing at the time. The area around Radlett Road is a lovely spot still and Watford town at night is quite lovely.

edit: sorry for spelling mistakes-typing on mobile.

Soldato
Its not 5% of the population though, you seem to be attributing isis attacks to the general muslim population.
Isis we are at war with, maybe you're at war with others too?

This is the thing with human conflicts, humans think in groups, which is why Muslims are almost exclusively predating on non-Muslims, and the non-Muslims are noticing. When in a group conflict your guilt or innocence is determined by group membership, not personal deeds.

We can pontificate all day about how we should think individually, but you’re not just going to undo thousands of years of hard-wired nature that goes back to before we were even human.

We need policies that address what is and will happen, not what should happen.

Caporegime
This is the thing with human conflicts, humans think in groups, which is why Muslims are almost exclusively predating on non-Muslims, and the non-Muslims are noticing. When in a group conflict your guilt or innocence is determined by group membership, not personal deeds.

We can pontificate all day about how we should think individually, but you’re not just going to undo thousands of years of hard-wired nature that goes back to before we were even human.

We need policies that address what is and will happen, not what should happen.

Uh no, Muslims mostly target other Muslims.

Caporegime
Finite resources. Best to dedicate them where you get the largest impact. In this case targeting 5% of the population will remove 98% if deaths. It's a no-brainer.

I'd argue that the biggest issue this company is facing is the drugs gangs epidemic, not Islamic terror.

A guy was murdered not far from me recently, and that was a stabbing to do with drug territory

This stuff isn't just confined to London boroughs now - Plus I know of people in their 30's and 40's who are doing coke all the time - Most of these people have young kids. Their addiction is feeding the gang violence.

Man of Honour
Yes mate, it's a ******* cesspit. I lived here for 26 years , we moved from N. Ireland because of the troubles. Literally today my mother is signing documents to exchance her council house to move to Watford. I'm so happy for her as I'm emigrating to Australia in 4 months and would hate for my mum to live here. It was a combination of social flats being put up, huge mosque built then imported 1000's of third world scum, not long after this we had our first murder on the forecourt of a petrol station outside my old school Salvatorian and now we have afghan somali drug fights. I can look out my mums window and openly see drugs and money being exchanged, it's a ******* dump but according to Khan, diversity is strength. Also my neighbors back window of his car was smashed by those drug dealers last night, a 70 yr old man looking after his wife who had a stroke. I wish I could nuke harrow. You moved out at the perfect time man at 2003, we look back at 2002-2003 as a dream compared to now.
Glad your mum is out of there. We actually lived in Pinner which was absolutely lovely. The central part of Pinner still is and has some lovely roads. But we could see gradual march of **** moving up through Wembley, to Harrow and would then push on to Pinner eventually. We now live in a lovely small town in Surrey. The commute into work is a pain but it's so much nicer an area to bring up children. I don't worry about my wife and kids in this area but would hate to think of them walking around Harrow alone.

Soldato
I'd argue that the biggest issue this company is facing is the drugs gangs epidemic, not Islamic terror.

A guy was murdered not far from me recently, and that was a stabbing to do with drug territory

This stuff isn't just confined to London boroughs now - Plus I know of people in their 30's and 40's who are doing coke all the time - Most of these people have young kids. Their addiction is feeding the gang violence.

The thing is, drug gangs stabbing each other is bad, but they're actively choosing to get involved in that life style. They're actually even paid quite well to take those risks. Someone being stabbed by a terrorist while walking down the street is basically an innocent bystander.

Soldato

Yea the group is isis and we already are at war with them, and the people they mostly attack are muslims in the middle east.

Man of Honour

Yeah even fairly well down in the SW it is a growing problem though fortunately mostly contained to those involved in it. I can't remember exact details now but around a year ago there was trouble between some locals and a drugs gang from London that resulted in someone getting stabbed and they called in their reinforcements and we walked past while they were gathering in a car park taunting the one police officer who'd turned up to keep an eye on them - eventually resulted in 6 people being stabbed or something.

Back
Top Bottom