Streatham shooting: Man 'shot dead in the street' as police declare terror-related incident

Soldato
Imagine if this was Diane Abbot. People would be going mental in here...

TLDW - Priti Patel consistently uses 'counter terrorism/counter terrorist' rather than 'terrorism/terrorist' when describing terrorists in an interview with Sky. Also brings up the fact that it was Labours fault from 10 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4EMBXxG5A

I used to have a go at Diane Abbot but I honestly suspect she has some sort of mental illness such as Parkinson's or dementia creeping up on her and feel a bit sorry. There's no other rational explanation for high profile politician to go out and vote looking like an escaped mental patient or being that consistently terrible in interviews

Soldato
I used to have a go at Diane Abbot but I honestly suspect she has some sort of mental illness such as Parkinson's or dementia creeping up on her and feel a bit sorry. There's no other rational explanation for high profile politician to go out and vote looking like an escaped mental patient or being that consistently terrible in interviews

Poor management of diabetes. Wildly varying blood sugar plays havoc with brain function.

Diabetes isn't always a deal breaker for high pressure and demanding jobs, but perhaps in her case it is. It must be very difficult to regulate your diet when you are always on the go and do not know exactly how your day is going to be from one day to the next...

Back
Top Bottom