Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Soldato
I'm curious about play SF1 as I vaguely remember playing this in the arcades as a boy. Are the other versions after 2 worth picking up for some casual play? I also read that you can save your game at any point which piques my interest - never did see all the different endings for all the characters in SF2 and being able to save the game might allow me to do that. Can only remember seeing the endings for Ryu, Ken, E Honda and Blanka...

Underboss
OP
I'm curious about play SF1 as I vaguely remember playing this in the arcades as a boy. Are the other versions after 2 worth picking up for some casual play? I also read that you can save your game at any point which piques my interest - never did see all the different endings for all the characters in SF2 and being able to save the game might allow me to do that. Can only remember seeing the endings for Ryu, Ken, E Honda and Blanka...
oh i loved 3rd strike and Alpha on my Dreamcast
all SF games are excellent fun
SF 1 is very very different to all the others, SFII changed Street Fighter for the future and how it is today

Soldato
oh i loved 3rd strike and Alpha on my Dreamcast
all SF games are excellent fun
SF 1 is very very different to all the others, SFII changed Street Fighter for the future and how it is today
Yeah just watched a YouTube video of SF1 - it's different than I remember it actually, I remembered a game with Ryu in it but I could have swore it was in the style of the scrolling beat em ups... apparently not!

Soldato
I be getting it but for the Switch. PC version if cheap enough.

I hope its the PSP version of Alpha 3 as it due to more characters and being better than the Dreamcast version.

Back
Top Bottom