Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Underboss
Last edited:
Soldato
Quite a few leaks have emerged. Full roster and small bits of gameplay. Roster leak looks to be legit, you zoom in the released 4k images of the battle hub you can see a lot of the character names ;)

Also peopple are speculating that old titles may be playable.

Pretty happy with that as a base roster.

Caporegime
love a bit of chun li, but nah this game went downhill after SF2.

I preferred the "Pure" versions of the game upto turbo, new challengers onwards just felt meh. I recall playing new challengers in the arcade and christ, some characters were almost impossible to beat. I remember T.Hawk being a massive pain in the arse along with Dee Jay, seen person after person playing the game and as soon as either of those 2 came up you may as well have walked away from the machine and not bothered as it usually ended up in someone raging pretty hard at how cheap the ai was. The ai in SF2 could be cheesy, but new challengers really took it to another level.

Miss the old arcade days, something else thats basically died off :(

Soldato
If you think SF ai was bad, remember MK ai!! :eek::mad: To be fair though most old fighting games ai cheated!

It is a shame the arcade scene pretty much died off. Though I am lucky to live close enough to Arcade Club in Bury for whenever I get the arcade itch :cool:

Soldato
Apparently Capcom have a video conference thingy on Monday where they'll be taking a closer look at already announced games, so they might have more info on this (although it's probably just the stuff that has already leaked).

Soldato
I dont like all the flashy rubbish in beat em ups. Mortal Kombat went the same way
A Street fighter 2 turbo HD remake with crossplay and fast lobbies would be better than this. Hell, id even pay £30 for it as long as the game mechanics were the same and it just found multiplayer games fast.

Im playing a lot of Virtua Fighter 2 on PS3. Its had an HD polish but the game is still exactly the same, just with ranked and unranked multiplayer which 9/10 find games within 30 seconds
This, but bought on Playstation store - https://psdeals.net/gb-store/game/5529/virtua-fighter-2
Plus its only £3.69 on PSN. I must have spent around 5 hours playing it now so money well spent

Soldato
I preferred the "Pure" versions of the game upto turbo, new challengers onwards just felt meh. I recall playing new challengers in the arcade and christ, some characters were almost impossible to beat. I remember T.Hawk being a massive pain in the arse along with Dee Jay, seen person after person playing the game and as soon as either of those 2 came up you may as well have walked away from the machine and not bothered as it usually ended up in someone raging pretty hard at how cheap the ai was. The ai in SF2 could be cheesy, but new challengers really took it to another level.

Miss the old arcade days, something else thats basically died off :(
I really enjoyed alpha 2 & 3. Street Fighter ex2 was ok. SF3 whilst some may say one of the best, I couldn't pull of parries.

Back
Top Bottom