Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
aking a beating
Mortal Kombat done that about 20 years ago.

It was MK9 that did it wasnt it? Though in MK tradition it was completely over the top. This reminds me a little more like SF2 and SFIII - New Generation when it would show your opponent beat up after the fight, though in this case its yourself thats battered and bruised.

Caporegime
It was MK9 that did it wasnt it? Though in MK tradition it was completely over the top. This reminds me a little more like SF2 and SFIII - New Generation when it would show your opponent beat up after the fight, though in this case its yourself thats battered and bruised.

Deadly alliance back in 2002 had a system where as the fight progressed your character was more beaten up looking.

Soldato
I hope it has all the SF2 Turbo fighters in on release. It is annoying waiting years to get drip fed and have to pay for it.

According to the leaked roster all the original world warriors are in from release.

I've not seen anything that says this feels like SF2 myself. Most people that I've seen who have played it are saying the game that SF6 probably feels the most like is 3rd Strike from previously released SF games.

Reactions: TNA
Associate
I love a one on one beat em up, though im rubbish at them. I want a wireless fight stick i think. Normally im not bothered by wireless, i dont use it for mouse or keyboard, but it would be handy in this case.

Soldato
I love a one on one beat em up, though im rubbish at them. I want a wireless fight stick i think. Normally im not bothered by wireless, i dont use it for mouse or keyboard, but it would be handy in this case.

Obviously it all depends on how seriously you take the game but personally I wouldn't use a wireless fightstick. Anything that has the potential to add more latency is bad imo

Underboss
OP
Obviously it all depends on how seriously you take the game but personally I wouldn't use a wireless fightstick. Anything that has the potential to add more latency is bad imo

I wouldn't use a flight stick for beat em ups either lol

But wireless is fine, I use a wireless mouse and a wireless xbox 1 pad, been brilliant

Keyboard is mechanical and uses USB 3, so it's not wireless otherwise I would get one

DAMN YOUR EDIT LOL

Associate
Latency is the least of my problems :cry: im hopeless!

Id probably never play online, i just want it for the arcade type experience. Id also use the stick for some sideways scrollers too. New Streets of rage, and the strider re-release etc, plus some emulators maybe.

The one ive seen, by 8bitdo can do wired, wireless and Bluetooth. Gets pretty good reviews, the retro styling is a bit wasted on me though.

Soldato
Apparently i read in one article, this is being compared to SF 2 , not any others
hope its as good as SF2

I've not seen the article, but after watching some more gameplay I can see what they are getting at now. a lot of the characters moves in SF6 are like what they look led like in SF2, move that spring to mind and Chuns j.mk, Guiles bazooka knee and Ryu's tatsu spins same way as it did in SF2. I doubt it will play like SF2 but it has a lot of similarities move wise :)

Soldato
If its a mix of SF2 and SF4 they have a winner. Also none of this bs character unlock rubbish, maybe have 1 or 2 that can be unlocked after completing the main story.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
If its a mix of SF2 and SF4 they have a winner. Also none of this bs character unlock rubbish, maybe have 1 or 2 that can be unlocked after completing the main story.
Bet they will keep the chars unlocks. Is season passes and dlc. That must be a cash cow for them. Just give me a nice roster at launch which includes all the original fighters at the bloody least.

Just give me all the fighters from Super Street Fighter II Turbo on release and I will be super happy. I actually don’t care for any fighters released after that.

Soldato
Bet they will keep the chars unlocks. Is season passes and dlc. That must be a cash cow for them. Just give me a nice roster at launch which includes all the original fighters at the bloody least.

Just give me all the fighters from Super Street Fighter II Turbo on release and I will be super happy. I actually don’t care for any fighters released after that.
I agree, but I want Abel back

Back
Top Bottom