Street Fighter 6 coming with "immersive" single player mode (2023)

Soldato
I'm sure i read that Fei Long is dead as a character now in the SF franchise due to the Lee family having issues him being too similar to Bruce Lee while being in the game.

SF6 is looking really exciting. Not really been into SF since 3rd Strike, but i'm going to Jump back in to 6.

As already stated that was a false claim, both the Lee family and Capcom have since said that there is now reason Fei Long can't appear in future games.

The four new characters at the time first appeared in Super Street Fighter 2 The New Challengers, first out in the arcades and then on the Mega Drive and Snes. There was a version off SSF2 on the Dreamcast called The Grand Master Challenge but pretty sure that was only released in Japan.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
As already stated that was a false claim, both the Lee family and Capcom have since said that there is now reason Fei Long can't appear in future games.

The four new characters at the time first appeared in Super Street Fighter 2 The New Challengers, first out in the arcades and then on the Mega Drive and Snes. There was a version off SSF2 on the Dreamcast called The Grand Master Challenge but pretty sure that was only released in Japan.

It was also on the 3DO :D

That was a cool console, but damned expensive. also expensive games. I remember my brother paying £50 or £60 for Road Rash. But boy was it worth it. That was an awesome game, shame they shelved that franchise. Road Redemption does not hold a candle to it.

Associate

Wonder if Mike Tyson got any renumeration from Capcom for the whole M.Bison JPN / Balrog Outside JPN thing.

Dreamcast also hosted Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, what a game that was, though the character roster was even weirder. Chun Li returning as the S Tier character with a really catchy theme song too. TWTD's

Soldato
Wonder if Mike Tyson got any renumeration from Capcom for the whole M.Bison JPN / Balrog Outside JPN thing.

Dreamcast also hosted Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, what a game that was, though the character roster was even weirder. Chun Li returning as the S Tier character with a really catchy theme song too. TWTD's

I doubt he did hence why BoXers name changed from M.Bison to Balrog for wester markets.

I had all the Capcom fighting games on DC, SF3 3rd Strike, SF3 Double Impacted, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Capcom vs SNK and Cannon Spike (not a fighting game but had Cammy and Nash in it). Sold them all early this year, made £600 :p Not bad for 20+ year old games I had sitting in a drawer. Cannon Spike sold for £315 alone!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

I really couldn't care about summer legacy characters such as Dhalsim, Honda, blanka and zangief.
And I couldn't care less about you opinion sir :p

Leave the core characters alone. I am old school and like all the original cast in the game. It is not Street Fighter without them in my opinion :D

Just watched a bit of the trailer
Not a fan of how chunky and fat the characters are, but apart from that it looks good.

Soldato
And I couldn't care less about you opinion sir :p

Leave the core characters alone. I am old school and like all the original cast in the game. It is not Street Fighter without them in my opinion :D

Just watched a bit of the trailer
Not a fan of how chunky and fat the characters are, but apart from that it looks good.

Street Fighter 3 was fine without them. 3rd strike arguably one of the greatest fighting games.

Soldato
Not sure I am liking all the silly dancing stuff. I hope they put half the effort into a good arcade/story mode.
Capcom and story don't work well. I mean Charlie/Nash came back from Dead only to fail again/killed.

Necalli had some potential but got **** on in story mode.

Soldato
All the dancing stuff was just to announce the beta on the 7th October I think. World Tour mode is the single player content for SF6. From what ive seen SF6 will definately have more singpleplayer content than any other SF game, maybe more than any other fighting game :eek:

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
All the dancing stuff was just to announce the beta on the 7th October I think. World Tour mode is the single player content for SF6. From what ive seen SF6 will definately have more singpleplayer content than any other SF game, maybe more than any other fighting game :eek:

Hope your right man.

Back
Top Bottom