1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stylish cases that accept 280mm aio in top

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by mejinks, Nov 7, 2018.

1. mejinks

Mobster

Hey all,

I've got a x62 from NZXT and am struggling to find a decent case to use it in. I don't think the tubing is long enough to fit the rad at the from, so I was going to mount it at the top of the case. The only issue is that most only cater for a 120/240 set up.

Are there any decent cases that I can order today that will allow me to fit the x62?

Bonus points for orange accented cases and really want a windowed case as it's going to sit on my desk.

2. Vykku

Associate

What budget have you got? I have recently used the Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic with the X62, and it did fit well on the top. If you want can attach a pic of how it turned out

3. mejinks

Mobster

That would be great thanks. Looking to spend about £100 although more for the right case.

4. Vykku

Associate

https://imgur.com/a/GQealZN Here is a pic and a quick GIF of the build. I did it for a friend very recently and haven't had time to take proper pics of it. Overall the case feels very high quality and is easy to build in.

5. mejinks

Mobster

That looks really great. Are the rgb fans controlled with the software or manually switched?

6. mejinks

Mobster

Well I've taken the plunge and ordered the same case.