Suddenly lost Speakers in Win 10?

Soldato
I was on FL Studio last night and my speakers were working fine, they just plug into the 3.5mm jack on the Motherboard and are a replacement for an old Logitech Pair (running Edifier 1280T's)

Suddenly however, this morning in game there is no sound. I've clicked the sound icon on the taskbar and it's only showing the monitor sound with no arrows for selecting anything else, device manager only lists Nvidia audio. The last Windows updates I can see show the 10th for Flash Player and Cumulative Update which I don't think would do this..

In the Sound properties box they do not show up in Disabled/Not Connected, just Nvidia Output and my monitor.

I have replugged the 3.5mm cable, unplugged and replugged the power cable, upon switching the speakers on via the speaker on/off button I get a crackle/crack which it has done since the first time. I have owned these for about a month now.

What on earth has happened and how do I get my speakers back?

I have not had this happen before after using FL Studio and do close it properly, could it be linked to this program though?

Back
Top Bottom